You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 24 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 29/6/2009 09:01 (#33370)
Subject: Wednesday 24 June 2009

Whaaaaat's going on? Snogfest is too much

Just yesterday, I was saying that this year's bunch seem to be the most sexually confused yet. Well, last night's BB certainly proved my point, when Angel told Big Brother that she fancied Noirin! I can't keep up, she was snogging Halfwit the day before.

Noirin must have some hidden magic love potion that she sprinkles on unsuspecting housemates when they are not looking! That lady's got a good game plan... If everyone falls for Noirin, she'll be sure to skip nominations.

And as if Angel's 'confession' wasn't enough shock for one night, she then decided to strip naked (again) and go for a swim in front of the whole house! Which got me thinking, perhaps Noirin is right and Angel is an attention seeker.

I'm not convinced by the the medieval task, I really can't watch the butchery room and all that raw meat. Urgh! But I loved the outfits, even Angel looks vaguely attractive in hers. King of the House Siavash could let one housemate off nominatins this week, but bless his designer cotton socks, the silly sod didn't choose tactically at all.

He should have chosen someone who might vote for him, but Siavash chose Charlie. Why? Because Charlie finds it hard to nominate. How sweet! And he really has given Charlie a golden ticket, because a little birdie tells me it's live nominations tonight... cringe!

Ash

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread