You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 22 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 29/6/2009 08:56 (#33368)
Subject: Monday 22 June 2009

I love BB10!

This weekend saw Cairon get the boot. Aaww, his interview was so sad - you could tell he was gutted, but he was too proud to say. Siavash, on the other hand, had no trouble expressing his emotions as he burst into tears when Davina called out Cairon's name - something he’ll regret I think, but it makes him even more endearing.

The sight of Cairon drawing a face on Siavash's naked bottom, on the other hand, was not so endearing!

Noirin was all alpha-female when she (finally) told Sree what for. I loved it, she was fabulous! Sree couldn’t say anything in his defence because everything she said was right. Why did he have to invade her space again and demand a hug at the end? Grrrrrr, will this boy ever get the message? She even said to him she doesn’t like hugs, to get rid of him!

How funny that Dogface had a dream that Kris and Charlie were having an affair. I guess I’m not alone in thinking that there seems to be a lot of sexually confused people in the house this year - Kris and Charlie, Kris and Dogface, Charlie and Angel, Angel and Sree, I can’t keep up!

Meanwhile I was crying with laughter when the housemates had to learn Russian for their task – but they did pretty well, to be fair. Marcus was brilliant at it, and didn’t he know it! He kept bragging about how well he did to anyone who would listen. Bless him though - he said it’s because he didn’t do well at school, so he wants to prove to himself that he can succeed, aww cute.

Marcus and Sree continue to love each other... NOT!

Sree decided it would be a good move to say that Marcus has bad breath in front of everyone! Funny, but rude. Since then there’s been continuous bickering between the pair all weekend.

God knows what they are going to be like when they get some booze?!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread