You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 19 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 29/6/2009 08:53 (#33367)
Subject: Friday 19 June 2009

At last!

Last night Noirin finally told Sree just how she feels. She said he smothers her, he never listens to her when she speaks, and she even had a pop at him about not cleaning. Hurrah! Did he listen? Did he heck!

Marcus (who I'll get to in a minute) asked Noirin to swap his cider for a glimpse of her nipples! I can't say I wasn't a little grossed out but, as usual, Sree took it to a next level. He got very territorial and didn't say a word to Marcus, but instead tried to get Lisa to do his dirty work for him and stop Noirin from sealing the deal.

As it turned out Noirin didn't and it was all forgotten, that is until Sree decided to have a ‘quiet word’ with Noirin about her behaviour! Good girl, Noirin, for asking him straight if he was judging her, because that's exactly what he was doing. Grrrrr! He riles me so much.

Now onto Marcus - he had the cheek to say the public won't like Sree's sleazy behaviour, then acted even more sleazy himself! Perfect example of pot calling kettle black.

Thank god Angel has decided to join the land of the living and eat proper food again. She was starting to look even more pale and emaciated than usual. I really want her to enjoy her experience in Big Brother and she can't do that by starving.

Today is 'D Day' for Cairon and Halfwit and I can't wait. My money is on Cairon to leave. What do you think? Let me know at revealblog@natmags.co.uk

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread