You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 18 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 29/6/2009 08:50 (#33366)
Subject: Thursday 18 June 2009

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!

I couldn't believe my eyes when Angel stripped down to her birthday suit while everyone was sleeping to skinny dip in the pool. Doesn't she realise she's on TV with millions of people watching?

Each to their own, I guess, but why strip naked just to leave your headscarf on?

I love this week's task, it looks like such fun and everyone is putting in lots of effort.

Marcus is going a bit overboard though. At first I thought he was very aggressive with Sree and almost sounded like he was threatening him. But by the end I could see his point, as Sree doesn't listen or concentrate, and I thought their argument was hilarious.

Then, when it came to the practice run, after all his effort, Marcus didn't even move a muscle - poor sod, I think he's probably embarrassed. He called himself Captain Cool As F*** in the diary room, but he aint fooling me!

Sree was going around the house saying the same thing to everyone about friendship and how much they all mean to him. I'm starting to think he's very manipulative.

I couldn't stop laughing when Halfwit broke out into song in front of Angel in the living room, and she stood there and endured it all with a blank expression on her face. That is a clip I'll watch over and over again.

I'm starting to warm to Halfwit - mainly because of the nonsense that comes out of his mouth! He said to Big Brother of the other housemates: ‘They can't subdue me, but they can nominate me.’

Bless him.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread