You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 15 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 19/6/2009 22:38 (#33278)
Subject: Monday 15 June 2009

Wow! What a weekend!

What with Saffia walking, Sophia's eviction, Kris and Dogface's 'romance', Lisa and Marcus' fall-out and Sree's never-ending waffle, I just don't know where to start today's blog!

What a mighty blow-out so soon in the show last night. Lisa went completely over-board if you ask me, as did Marcus, but at least he backed down and even tried to resolve it in the end.

But Lisa wasn't having any of it and even said she would never speak to Marcus or Halfwit again, which was a bit dramatic, and a bit mean considering neither of them had agreed to go on hunger strike with Noirin anyway!

It’s ironic that earlier in the day Lisa was complaining that she would like some company her own age in the house and then she ends up acting like the biggest kid in there. I think the pressure of the house is getting to her already.

And if she keeps to her word and doesn't talk to the two lads again, what on earth will happen to the house? Talk about uncomfortable. I hope Big Brother sends in a new housemate to replace Saffia pronto to disperse the bad atmosphere... On the other hand it does make good telly!

It’s much better than watching Kris and Sophie perving over each other anyway. I thought it was genius when Big Brother called the pair into the diary room and read them the riot act about fake relationships. They do seem to be very comfortable around each other so soon - whatever happened to chivalry? I guess time will tell if this romance is true or not....

Sree is also really starting to jar me. Sometimes he says really great things to keep everyone’s spirits up, but most of the time he is so self-absorbed it’s cringe-worthy. I feel sorry for Noirin, he won’t let her breathe - my patience would be wearing thin if I where her.

So the big question for today is when, and who, will Big Brother send in to replace Saffia?

Here’s looking forward to a week full of fun!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread