You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 12 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 19/6/2009 22:35 (#33277)
Subject: Friday 12 June 2009

Saffia walks!

The news just in is that Saffia has left the BB house! Last night, after just eight days, Saffia decided it was time to leave. At 8.20pm, she went to the Diary Room and requested that they let her go home.

Although we'll have to wait until tonight's show to find out her exact reasons for leaving the show, the rumours are that she was fed up with Sophia's 'bullying'. And I'm sure she missed her kids, too. But it's business as usual tonight, as her walk-out will not affect tonight's eviction between Halfwit or Sophia.

Now that Saffia's gone, Kris will have one less person to flirt with! Isn't he a little tease? First he was telling Saffia she was giving him a hard on while he was plucking her eyebrows. Then he was massaging Sophie, and asking her to tickle his neck!

Still, he looked amazing and bloody scrumptious in his all-in-one leotard during the task? watch out James Bond, I think you have a competitor. I thought he was a bit skinny before, but he is actually really ripped, not to mention his wonderful derrière?

Moving on! I sympathised with Halfwit when the other housemates were making noise in the bedroom while he was trying to sleep. It's sooooo annoying and really selfish; there are loads of other rooms to hang out in, why keep people up? And why, oh why, did Sree feel the need to upset Halfwit even more by telling him that Ciaron had hidden his bed in the loo? Sree is still really getting on my wick. He is so self-righteous and seems to be manipulating people into liking him.

I was pleased Angel got a little birthday treat in the Diary Room after the day she'd had. She takes things to heart and is ever so sensitive. She needed that boost.

Today is D-Day, but who will go? My money is on Sophia.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread