You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 11 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 19/6/2009 22:31 (#33276)
Subject: Thursday 11 June 2009

The housemates are so lucky that they can roam around the house during the nomination process. In my year we all had to sit in the living room, with the same people you had just nominated! Cringe.

At least this year they can leave the diary room and avoid the people they've just put up for eviction. Lisa was so refreshing in the diary room when she gave her nominations, she was really funny. She chose Halfwit, because she can’t have a conversation with him, and Karly, because she’s too sexy and as a lesbian she finds it hard to concentrate when she is around her. Then it took Lisa ages to confirm her choices - because she couldn't remember their names!

So Halfwit and Sophia are up for eviction, as we know, and I wonder if they know it deep down too? They had a massive hug and heart-to-heart in the kitchen while the nominations where going on. I think Sophia will go because she is very confrontational, I am all for women being strong, but she is defensive all the time and that can make for an uncomfortable house.

What a touchy-feely house it was yesterday, you had Angel pruning Siavash's eyebrows, Cairon rubbing down Sophie in the shower, Halfwit tickling Sophie's neck at the bus stop, then Sophie tickling Kriss' back... hang on I am seeing a pattern forming here?

I think Siavash was right to tell Sree to chill out a bit, he keeps chewing off everyone's ear about how great he feels about being kept in the house, I find that a bit manipulating. Meanwhile I think Angel is extremely sensitive – I thought Rodrigo was right when he said she should think positively, although perhaps his delivery was a bit harsh. It's funny because on paper boxer Angel should be hard as nails, but actually she is very delicate. She has a journey to go on in this house, so I think she needs to stay for a long time - it will do her confidence the world of good.

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread