You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 9 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/6/2009 11:54 (#33226)
Subject: Tuesday 9 June 2009

Dog eat dog!

Sophia, who was my favourite, nearly dropped a few places in my estimation last night and raised Saffia, the one I liked the least, up a few places. What's going on?

Basically Sophia's argument that Saffia was selfish to pick herself for a task to gain housemate status was weak. And Saffia delivered her side well, except when she kept saying: 'its dog eat dog'. That's a strong statement and something that will be remembered come nomination day.

But by the end of the night, when Saffia and her crew decided to steal Sophia's wine, I was all back to normal again. That behaviour is nasty, not funny, I know we do silly things when we are drunk but that was just mean - Sophia didn't even get her drink back. What a bunch of thieves.

Meanwhile I think Cairon and Sivash's friendship is really cute. It's so good to have a bond with someone in the house, and much less complicated than actually coupling up with someone. They are fast becoming my favourites, so I am chuffed that they hang out and have each other.

I am still not sure about Angel though. First she had a moan at Siavash, then she didn't want to get involved with the pizza and booze party, which in itself is fair enough, but to walk around with a face like she was sucking eggs, I mean is it necessary?

Oh wait a minute, she actually was sucking eggs. Bleurgh, heave, vomit - will someone feed her some real food!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread