You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 8 June 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/6/2009 11:49 (#33225)
Subject: Monday 8 June 2009

That's just not funny...

Big Brother was not at all entertaining yesterday when poor Beinazir got the boot. There where no crowds, no friends and family and no best bits, she came out of the house with no shoes and was sent straight home on the bus.

Actually it sounds amusing on paper but trust me, for those of you who didn't see it, it was cringe-worthy - the poor girl was so shocked she could hardly speak.

The most painful bit for me is that she seems like a really nice, sweet character - I'm not impressed. Exits like that should be used on the likes of mean bullies, like Alexandra De Gale who was kicked out of last year's Big Brother. Now that's when it would be funny.

Although I'm glad Siavash was saved. As I admitted on Big Brother's Little Brother on Friday, I strangely like him, which is very weird. He reminds me of a lion and I love lions... Perhaps I just want to play with his hair?!

What's the story with Sophia and Saffia? I didn't like Saffia from her audition tape and because she's left her baby behind to go on BB. But I haven't seen her put a foot wrong inside the house, so I was a bit shocked at Sophia's rants about her, which seem a bit unfounded. But maybe Sophia's sixth sense is right on the button? Sophia said she'll have no problems telling Saffia how she feels if she becomes a housemate, which she has. So roll out the drama, let's see some action!

I'm glad the whole real housemate/non-housemate thing is over now. It was in danger of causing a big rift and it can really dampen your spirits when you have bad food, no water to wash in and bad sleep in the house. Now everyone is even we can start seeing people?s true personalities... I can't wait!

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread