You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Jo on YOUTUBE on GMTV.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 31/1/2007 01:31 (#1512)
Subject: Jo on YOUTUBE on GMTV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XopgVw5B0FQ

Someone captured Jo's interview on GMTV on  Youtube..she cries a lot be warned.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 31/1/2007 19:17 (#1612 - in reply to #1512)
Subject: Re: Jo on YOUTUBE on GMTV.

Executive Member

I was watching GMTV when they showed it!
I was nearly in tears, it was so upsetting to see her like that. People have over-reacted so much.
Ash Fans
Posted 1/2/2007 17:50 (#1762 - in reply to #1612)

becki - 31/1/2007 19:17

I was nearly in tears, it was so upsetting to see her like that. People have over-reacted so much.

I dont agree, people have not over-reacted.

She should have known what she was letting herself in for, behaving in the way she did in front of the public 24/7 just shows how stupid she was!

Call me cold hearted but she deserves all she gets, although to a certain extent I dont want any of them to be recieving death threats. They have got what they deserved (all of their careers ending) and I'm glad all three of them are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Plus half of the interviews are just fake anyway .e.g. Jade's sobbing on every interview since leaving the house just got a bit boring!
becki
Posted 1/2/2007 22:20 (#1925 - in reply to #1762)

Executive Member

Ash Fans - 1/2/2007 17:50

becki - 31/1/2007 19:17

I dont agree, people have not over-reacted.

She should have known what she was letting herself in for, behaving in the way she did in front of the public 24/7 just shows how stupid she was!

Call me cold hearted but she deserves all she gets, although to a certain extent I dont want any of them to be recieving death threats. They have got what they deserved (all of their careers ending) and I'm glad all three of them are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Plus half of the interviews are just fake anyway .e.g. Jade's sobbing on every interview since leaving the house just got a bit boring!

I think Jo was wrong, Jo, Jade and Danielle were really nasty, but i cant but feel sorry for them. They have some very touch months ahead, i mean death threats?! If thats not over-reacting i dont know what is.
Stephanie
Posted 1/2/2007 22:44 (#1934 - in reply to #1512)

I think they were all horrible to Shilpa and i don't feel sorry for them 1 bit. What goes around comes around. I must say i was shocked by jo because i thought she would be nice and at the begining thought she could stood a chance of winning
Julian
Posted 1/2/2007 23:14 (#1950 - in reply to #1934)

Executive Member

I think it's a massive over-reaction. I'm 100% convinced it wasn't racism and I really don't understand where bullying comes into it either, to be honest. Several people didn't like Shilpa and made some bitchy comments behind her back but anything behind someone's back can hardly be counted as bullying.

Jade's tirade might be bullying except that it was a one-off confrontation over a specific grievance. It was overly aggressive but it was about anger issues not bullying issues.

The only thing that might remotely be considered bullying is the exclusion. The three girls formed a clique which appeared to exclude Shilpa. Well, cliques form in BB all the time. They had things in common with each other and they shared a distrust of Shilpa's motives. I didn't get the impression it was an intentionally malicious attempt to ostracize her. They didn't spend their time insulting her to her face, or following her around so that they could taunt her.

The issue only escalated because of the racism angle and, as far as I'm concerned (as well as everyone in the house including Shilpa), that was nonsense. Without the racism angle all you really have is some bitchy comments no better or worse than any other BB. The bullying was far worse in last year's CBB except that a lot of people didn't like the target of it so the bully ended up coming second!

I'm far more upset by what's happened to Jade, Jo and Danielle than I am about anything that Shilpa was ever subjected to

Regards

Julian
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread