You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

your favourite school memory and worse
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

sophie
Posted 30/1/2007 22:13 (#1486)
Subject: your favourite school memory and worse

tell everyone your fave and worst memory please..u dont have to share anything if you dont want to..

summat wer we can look back at times in juniors..seniors..infants- lyk i cn remember!! lol lol

thnx

Top of the page Bottom of the page
ofni
Posted 30/1/2007 23:35 (#1499 - in reply to #1486)
Subject: Re: your favourite school memory and worse

My worst school memory is remembering that it's more than 40 years since I left school.
bengos
Posted 31/1/2007 00:21 (#1505 - in reply to #1486)

Executive Member

Best = leaving

Worst = arriving.

I hated school. Apart from footie.
Odm
Posted 31/1/2007 00:57 (#1509 - in reply to #1505)

Bullying is my worst memory of school. They bullied you in Forces schools and when you moved around they moved too with their families so if someone did not like you, then you were stuck with them. I was always beaten up because I spoke in a posh voice and my Dad had a low rank...so that annoyed some of them I suppose. Favourite Memory. In one of my 9 schools, I became overall school champion of Gymnastics and was Head Girl. It was all short lived because we moved again...but it was the only thing I can say that was positive.

Edited by Odm 31/1/2007 00:58
sophie
Posted 31/1/2007 14:22 (#1542 - in reply to #1486)

my best was leavin
my worsr was getting beat up for no reason..ma m8 was suppose 2 be havin a fight wid dis girl..( hu i got along wid).. and she sed" sophie will have a fight with you".. and i got beaten up so much.. beaten to a pulp as people wud say.. all i can reli remember reli is seeing the blodd on the floor from my nose bleed..and the next mornin wid all my bruises.. oh wel
becki
Posted 31/1/2007 14:27 (#1545 - in reply to #1486)

Executive Member

My best was leaving! I'm so happy now at college, its my best decision ever. I love drama, and now i am actually training to be a pro, its my dream!

My worst was when my best friend moved away. It was so bad, and i just remember us both crying loads! We just sat their in ourenglish lesson talking about it and my english teacher was like 'Shut up, why do you keep talking' but we carried on and got a detention! hahaha
sophie
Posted 31/1/2007 16:43 (#1586 - in reply to #1545)

i remember when my friend stella loved 2 canada.. i was in year 4.. cnt reli remember it.. den sam ducie left 2 austrialia.. then last year my friend laura oreilly left to move to norwich.. she had argumnets with her mam so she went to live with her dad.. but ever since shes gone shes bin thinkin shes so "big" and causin s**t between us all :@:@.. so reli i dont miss her anymore.. but i was sad when she left
sophie
Posted 31/1/2007 17:37 (#1594 - in reply to #1486)

theres been no diffrence at school wid out her- in fact theres less arguments
ladyash
Posted 31/1/2007 18:13 (#1596 - in reply to #1594)

Senate Member

worst having to wear bottel green niks for pe best makeing new friends which i still av to day and finding out about boys
Saj
Posted 31/1/2007 20:09 (#1636 - in reply to #1596)

my best was the last day ever of school. it was really enjoyable and everyone had loads of fun and the teachers threw a party for the whole year which they do for every year when its their turn to leave
worst was this b**** teacher who just kept going on and on at me and kept asking to see my work only and not bothered about anyone else's and kept slagging it off. I started to answer her back and she didn't like it at all. before I knew it, the year had finished and she had left too!
sophie
Posted 31/1/2007 20:18 (#1638 - in reply to #1596)

and as for the boys.. yes:D.. i like dis lad.. hes a propa anthony hutton look a like!! lol
becki
Posted 2/2/2007 13:03 (#2024 - in reply to #1486)
Subject: RE: your favourite school memory and worse

Executive Member

Oh i have just remembered something! lol!!
Awwww, i remember when i went out with this lad at school, he was called Josh, and he was like the fittest lad in our year!! All the girls liked him, so when we got together i was just like to all the other girls!! It was great!! We were together for a year! Awww, it was well sweet!! haha!! But then he moved away 2 people that i got close to moved away, i'm scaring them off!! haha!!!!
Julian
Posted 4/2/2007 17:09 (#2387 - in reply to #2024)

Executive Member

I remember we had to bring earthworms to school once for Science. So I took an earthworm from our garden and called him Humphrey and I promised him I'd put him back when we were finished with him.

After the lesson the teacher wanted to use the worms for a wormery (a kind of see-through box where you could watch them burrow) but I said I had promised Humphrey I'd take him home

Unfortunately someone stole him and he ended up in the wormery anyway. I was so upset that I'd broken my word to Humphrey

Of course a few years later I was dissecting them. Go figure

Regards

Julian
ofni
Posted 4/2/2007 17:23 (#2390 - in reply to #1486)

I thought Humphrey was a camel.......

.......with three humps.
Odm
Posted 6/2/2007 01:57 (#2583 - in reply to #2387)

Julian - 4/2/2007 17:09 I remember we had to bring earthworms to school once for Science. So I took an earthworm from our garden and called him Humphrey and I promised him I'd put him back when we were finished with him. After the lesson the teacher wanted to use the worms for a wormery (a kind of see-through box where you could watch them burrow) but I said I had promised Humphrey I'd take him home Unfortunately someone stole him and he ended up in the wormery anyway. I was so upset that I'd broken my word to Humphrey Of course a few years later I was dissecting them. Go figure Regards Julian

Aw thats cute...you must be a softie really...

Julian
Posted 7/2/2007 23:05 (#2789 - in reply to #2583)

Executive Member

Odm - 6/2/2007 01:57
p>

Aw thats cute...you must be a softie really...

Ssh! Don't tell any one
bengos
Posted 7/2/2007 23:33 (#2795 - in reply to #2387)

Executive Member

Julian - 4/2/2007 17:09

I remember we had to bring earthworms to school once for Science.

You went to school with Science? Why did he want you to take him worms?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread