You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 5th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 6/8/2008 13:17 (#30154)
Subject: Tuesday, 5th August 2008

Letters from home

Blubber, blubber! Sniffle! Sorry, please excuse my tears – the letters from home last night made me blub like they do every year!

I thought Mario’s letter to Lisa was beautiful, he obviously loves her very much, and Kat’s letter from her Prince was another tearjerker… But the most tears flowed for Rachel. BB is so evil! I can’t believe they made Rach chose between her letter from home or the letters for the Hell housemates. I was in bits watching it! She was so sweet for sacrificing her letter. Bless her. Rex certainly would not have done that! And the fact she didn’t even tell the housemates what had happened was even more endearing.

Cringe! What was up with Darnell? OK, so he threw the most stupid, naff and slightly creepy line to Sara, which caused a bit of bed hopping and whispering, but it would have died down! But no, as usual, Darnell punished himself going over and over his faux pas and making it even worse for himself by jumping the divide because he couldn’t face going back into the luxury bed room even though Sara was asleep! Now it’s probably going to be drawn out even more because he’s sure to be punished. Why didn’t he just brush it off and making a joke of it?

Rexole seem to be getting on a bit better, but why hasn’t Rex ‘done a Darnell’ and jumped the fence for a pash?

Well tonight, we’ll know who’s up for nomies… I guess Rex is an easy target, although Nicole is exempt from nomination. Sadly, my fave Darnell could have stuffed himself with his little move on Sara… Roll on 10pm!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread