You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday, 30th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 6/8/2008 13:10 (#30149)
Subject: Wednesday, 30th July 2008

Nine are up for the chop!

If the housemates had not been such plonkers and put themselves in the firing line, then Dale and Luke would have been the two boys going head to head this week – which would have made things very interesting and would have proved that the nomination pod did really work.

But, as it happens, the housemates votes where pretty much useless because BB decided to punish Darnell, Rex, Mohamed, Rachel, Maysoon, Kathreya and Stuart by putting them up for eviction, too! I don’t get it, though. Housemates have discussed nominations before, and they’ve just been sent to jail… Oh, and why are the phone lines not open yet? Weird, I tell you!

The Hell housemates must be gutted after they spent hours separating coloured sprinkles to win the right to vote, then most of them put themselves up by being naughty.

Rex was being so evil again last night banging on about the audition videos, this time taking it out on Maysoon. He made her feel like a complete idiot! Rex is losing his sexy sparkle for me. I used to like him as he was strong and didn’t care what people thought of him, but hurting other people’s feelings is not attractive at all.

The housemates are being much more honest with each other, though, which is a good thing. The lads told Mo that he’s greedy – which he didn’t like at all – and then Lisa told Mikey that all the lads tried to make a move on her in the first week when they thought she was single, including Dennis! Errrr, jog on luv, we don’t think so! She also ‘let slip’ that one of her mates is a scientist who discovered DNA! Is she mental or just really funny?

So, who will you be voting for guys and dolls? I personally think Maysoon will cause a telephone Typhoon…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread