You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday, 25th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 28/7/2008 19:56 (#30000)
Subject: Friday, 25th July 2008

Willl Luke ever clock what's going on?

It was so funny to see Mo doing the alarm clock challenge – he was a genius.

When he and Darnell had to find more than three hidden clocks, there is no way they could have done it in time but they still tried really hard. Bless 'em!

Rex, Bex and Luke failed their timeline task and housemates from hell got 4 fails, but still passed. When the results where read the house erupted, even causing Maysoon to make a noise.

I was well shocked to find out that Bex said that in the audition process Rachel was the loudest in their group!

So, Rex decided to set a plan to annoy Rachel until she flips. He did! It wasn’t very nice to watch and it ended with Rachel in tears. All I know is that people do what they think they should do to try to get into the house. So perhaps that’s what happened? Or perhaps Bex and Luke are lying, or bending the truth…

Either way, she can’t hide who she really is once she is in the house and her reaction to Rex was real, which in my eyes makes her a sweet girl, not an nasty game player. If I am wrong then hand her an Oscar!

Luke! You fool! He can’t understand why Bex keeps kissing him. He said it’s like there are two sets of them, the daytime set who laugh and joke and the evening set who get emotional and physical. I agree with the first set but think the second set is just Bex being scared of leaving so she tries to throw in a bit of 'pash to win more fans.

Look, don’t call me a cynic - she even admitted it saying: "We kissed coz I am up for eviction" and "My friends will just laugh at me. If they'd had to pick one guy that I would've fancied, you would've been the last person." 

I do think they are a funny pair to watch but I would be more upset if Darnell went. At this stage as long as Mo or Bex go I am happy!

Who goes tonight is really hard to predict week which makes a nice change.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 28/7/2008 22:32 (#30001 - in reply to #30000)
Subject: RE: Friday, 25th July 2008

Executive Member

The scrutiny that Rachel's VT has apparently been under reminds me of the showing of Ash's VT 2 years ago.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread