You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday, 14th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 16/7/2008 13:24 (#29833)
Subject: Monday, 14th July 2008

The ‘facilitator’ has left the building…

It’s no surprise to me that the public chose Mario to leave. He became really mean in the last week, especially when he picked on Lisa... Perhaps it was the pressure of being up but, either way, it was probably the nail in his BB coffin. I just hope that Lisa proves him wrong when he (arrogantly) said she’d be nothing without him. Hopefully, she’ll come out on top and have a good time.

It was funny to hear the housemates discussing just how popular Becks must be to have won over Mario. Erm NO guys, she is NOT popular, just slightly less annoying than Mario, that's all. I wonder if this will act as a protection for her and that the other housemates might not nominate her this week?

What does everyone think about the KISS? After Luke and Becks’ sneaky snog in bed, they are now both saying that they don’t fancy each other and that they feel quite sick thinking about it. They certainly are an unlikely couple, but that’s not to say it can’t happen. Things seem really different when you’re in the house and you can build friendships and relationships with people that you wouldn’t usually.  So watch this space, I say. Or, for you cynics out there, just wait to see if Becks is up for nominations again to see if she takes it to the next level!

BB is to have a head of house for this week’s task. Darnell, Luke and Dale are all up in the firing line – they are nutters for setting themselves up for a hard fall. If they are no good at running the house, they’ll end up being blamed for everything, as they’ll be easy targets!

What I don’t get is why did Darnell vote for Dale? And why did Luke vote for Darnell? Was it strategic to look good in front of us? Or did they suddenly have a change of heart about wanting to do it? I’d like to see Darnell given the chance as I think it would mean more to him than the other two. Find out tonight who gets picked…
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread