You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday, 10th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 11/7/2008 20:26 (#29776)
Subject: Thursday, 10th July 2008

The cracks are starting to appear…

I’m disliking Mario more than ever now! If you’d asked me a few days ago who I’d choose between Becks and Mario for eviction, I’d have said Becks definitely. But, after watching Mario last night and his bitter attack on girlfriend, Lisa, I’m now hoping Mario is shown the door tomorrow. He’s obviously annoyed that she’s more popular in the house, horrible man.

Did you see Luke’s reaction when the nominations were announced? He’s faced with losing one of his allies this week. I did laugh when he described himself as the ‘Face’ of the luxury bedroom. Hey dude, this is Big Brother, not The Luke Show!

I know only too well that BB is a very intense experience, and I felt so sad for Lisa when she confessed in the Diary Room that cracks were starting to appear in her relationship with Mario. What a place to learn it! If Mario does leave on Friday, she’s going to feel awful being left behind. But maybe it’s exactly what she needs.

I think this week’s shopping task, the Irish Dancing, has failure written all over it. I’m pretty sure BB know that the housemates won’t pass. I’m Irish, and even I couldn’t do it! And the group didn’t help themselves when they selected the dancers from the drummers. Darnell is a musician with rhythm, and so naturally should have been a drummer. But he’s been made a dancer - madness!

Later guys…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread