You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday, 9th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/7/2008 12:48 (#29760)
Subject: Wednesday, 9th July 2008

Becks or Mario is out

I’m not surprised that Becks and Mario are up for eviction this week. It’ll be the closest one yet, I reckon, but I have a sneaky feeling it will be Mario who goes.

I am slowly starting to dislike him – I admit it’s taken me some time to catch up with everyone else on this one! He’s like an old b*tch; so opinionated, and he thinks that because he’s trying to be a nice guy, that makes him better than everyone else!

Also, is it just me or did he and Lisa have some sort of weird ‘chat’ where he basically attacked her for how she’s behaving in the show and then completely contradicted himself when Luke came along by saying he was just there to have fun?! Saying that, I’d still want annoying Becks to go first. She adds nothing to the house apart from a loud annoying noise.

Darnell nominated her, which was a bit of a surprise seeing as at one point he was declaring his undying lust for her! I think his reasons were good for nominating her though; he said she is like a spoilt child and wants her own way, which we can all see is true.

Kathreya got it so right when she nominated Luke and described him as a messenger, who carries messages around the house like Chinese whispers. That’s so true.

Luke nominated Darnell for the way he speaks and said he should not act the way he does on the street in the house!!!!!! OMG! How dare he? Darnell is just being himself. Luke came across as pathetic and stuck up - what a loser!

As for the new girls, Sara seems to be making a move on most of the men in the house, before saying she’s a lesbian! Belinda should just SHUT UP bloody singing all the time, if you can call it that. She killed one of my favourite songs of all time - Somewhere Over The Rainbow from The Wizard Of Oz – and I was gutted!

Maysoon has won Mohamed’s affections, but when he tried to tell her, it was cringeworthy. Will someone give this boy a clue on how to get a girl! With his skills, he’s going to stay single for a long time! Bless!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread