You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 8th July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/7/2008 12:45 (#29759)
Subject: Tuesday, 8th July 2008

Happy, happy house?

The house seems to be so much happier now. I’m not sure if it’s because moany Jen has gone or because there are three new arrivals, but it’s probably a combination of the two. It’s so nice to see everyone getting on and see people have conversations with housemates they don’t usually chat to. Like Kat and Becks in the bathroom. Even Rachel seems to be coming out of her shell a bit.

The change in Stu seems to have come from nowhere; I don’t get why he thinks the outside world is against him? He is adamant, even when Belinda, Belinda, Belinda promised him that it was not his name she heard being shouted over the garden wall - she even broke down in tears, which I think was a bit melodramatic to be honest! I guess Stu thinks that if Jen was voted out that, perhaps it’s because of the love triangle situation and that would mean the public don’t like him either. All in all, I think Stu is a decent enough chap. I hope he gets over his paranoia and stops crying, after all his mascara might start to run if he’s not too careful! I am intrigued by his comment that there are some very nasty people in the house who are being portrayed as nice… I am baffled, who does he mean?

The paper bag task looked a laugh. Mario looked absolutely gutted when it took Lisa a whole nine minutes to get out of her bag; I reckon he thrives on how fit they are as a couple and she blatantly let the side down in that task! Still he got over it when his team won a private party in the diary room with food and drink! Well done, team Maysoon! Dale seemed to come out of his shell a bit, too, and actually spoke to one of the new women. Nice one son, let your hair down boy!

Still not sure if anyone fancies anyone just yet. I saw no more evidence of Stu and Sara flirting and, from her description of the type of men she likes; I think she’s a bit unsure herself! I really want to see more of the new girls, I guess they are still settling in so are on their best behaviour. Give them a week, and we’ll start to know them better…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread