You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday, 2nd July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 3/7/2008 20:41 (#29647)
Subject: Wednesday, 2nd July 2008

Becca a cow over baccy

After last night’s show, I feel happy and sad all at once – talk about mixed emotions! I’m really glad Jen is up for eviction, it’s well deserved and I hope she gets booted out on Friday. But I think Rex has been given a really rough deal.

I’ve got a problem with Jen – she thinks she looks like Cheryl Cole but you know what, she looks more like the dark haired one from Beavis and Butthead! She does! Think about it!

Anyway, the row over tobacco between Bex and Mohammed was so out of order and showed Becca’s true colours. She was totally out of order and vile. The fact that she cut up Mo’s belt (!) in revenge was appalling behaviour. She’s awful – I can’t abide her.

And how very dare she pretend she heard someone shout Rex is a w*nker!  I know from my own experiences in the house that being told something so negative is very, very detrimental and can affect everything, including your state of mind.

I think it’s awful and cruel that she would go out of her way to make someone feel so bad about themselves. God I wish she was up for nomination!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread