You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 1st July 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 2/7/2008 16:08 (#29628)
Subject: Tuesday, 1st July 2008

Mikey wises up to the game

Last night’s task was a real reality check! I think spending a couple of hours ‘blind’ was a great eye opener (pardon the pun) for a lot of the housemates. I often see Mikey being left to his own devices and, if it were not for Mario, he’d probably be very lonely in the house. So hopefully the others will understand his plight a bit better now.

Mikey chose the pairs very wisely, too. He put housemates together who never usually mix, including Rex and Jen, and that was a great move because it broke up the divide and made the atmosphere of the house much more relaxed.

That is, of course, apart from the two old stooges in the bathroom, Jen and Becks, who seemed to find it almost painful to watch the housemates have fun together! Becks even said she was soooooo bored that she wishes Alex was back in the house! Is she mad?

What’s going on with the whole love triangle? I can’t help but feel sorry for poor old Dale who, in his own words, is being ‘bumped on national TV’. I have a suspicion that Stu isn’t as honourable as he is making out to be… Will he still be interested in Jen on the outside?

I can’t wait to see who is up for nominations this week. If it were down to me, it would be Jen and Becks or Dale and Stu!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread