You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday, 30th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 1/7/2008 18:42 (#29598)
Subject: Monday, 30th June 2008

Dennis deserved to be thrown out for Mo attack

I’m still in shock! I CANNOT believe what Dennis did - it was so disgusting and there was no excuse for it at all!

I felt so sorry for poor old Mohamed. As I’ve said many times before, the guy is being bullied. I actually cried when he cried after Dennis spat in his face. This guy has been through so many atrocities and seen things we only ever see in the news; then he gets onto BB just to face yet another barrage of hate and bullying. As far as I can see, it was totally unprovoked.

The whole argument started with Jen’s picture and I really think she milked the whole situation. I think Rex actually made the picture better! Jen dramatised the whole thing, and clearly thrived off the attention – and the booze heightened emotions. Mohamed was right, it is only a picture! Jen should be up for eviction this week – definitely!

I am warming more and more to Darnell. He really has a moralistic streak in him that makes him stand up for what’s right, even if that makes him vulnerable around nomination time.

I like him soooooo much and think he is in or should be in with a good chance of winning if he carries on being himself.

There is now a clear divide in the house, but I know where my loyalties lie – it’s with B BLOCK 9!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 1/7/2008 21:44 (#29602 - in reply to #29598)
Subject: RE: Monday, 30th June 2008

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 1/7/2008 18:42

Dennis deserved to be thrown out for Mo attack

I’m still in shock! I CANNOT believe what Dennis did - it was so disgusting and there was no excuse for it at all!

I felt so sorry for poor old Mohamed. As I’ve said many times before, the guy is being bullied. I actually cried when he cried after Dennis spat in his face. This guy has been through so many atrocities and seen things we only ever see in the news; then he gets onto BB just to face yet another barrage of hate and bullying. As far as I can see, it was totally unprovoked.

How disgusting. I'm sure he'll regret that for a long time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread