You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday, 26th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 27/6/2008 22:35 (#29543)
Subject: Thursday, 26th June 2008

Darnell sneaks up on the outside

I loved last night’s task – it was a genius idea to get the housemates to recreate the pop video from OK Go and their hit single ‘Here It Goes Again’ where band members perform a dance routine of treadmills in one continuous take! I love that video, and it’s going to be so hard to recreate.

I felt sorry for poor Becks, who was ignored every time she spoke up and said what she would like to do for the task. Obviously nobody takes her seriously. Darnell, bless him, stood up for her – I’m growing to like him more and more. He speaks the truth and that’s what is needed in the house. Good on ya son!

Other people’s pain doesn’t please me – obviously! – but I did chuckle when Rachel landed on her hand and hurt her finger. Mario took her to the Diary Room, but it was so stupid because he’d been so self-righteous about why he’d chosen Rachel and Sylvia over Becky in the first place, and then Becky hurt her finger anyway – duh – so fitness didn’t even come into it! That’s karma.

I think we should rename Mo ‘poor thing’ as that seems to be what I write every time I mention him. Last night he’d just got out of jail after a whooping 17 hours, then he was told he’s up for eviction! POOR THING!

And I CANNOT believe Sylvia threatened to throw water over the person who nominated her if she leaves on Friday - MY GOD SHE IS A BULLY! GET HER OUT! And Sylvia luv – you’d need a bucket of water rather than a cup because you were nominated nine times!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 27/6/2008 22:53 (#29546 - in reply to #29543)
Subject: RE: Thursday, 26th June 2008

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 27/6/2008 22:35

Darnell sneaks up on the outside

I loved last night’s task – it was a genius idea to get the housemates to recreate the pop video from OK Go and their hit single ‘Here It Goes Again’ where band members perform a dance routine of treadmills in one continuous take! I love that video, and it’s going to be so hard to recreate.

I felt sorry for poor Becks, who was ignored every time she spoke up and said what she would like to do for the task. Obviously nobody takes her seriously. Darnell, bless him, stood up for her – I’m growing to like him more and more. He speaks the truth and that’s what is needed in the house. Good on ya son!

Other people’s pain doesn’t please me – obviously! – but I did chuckle when Rachel landed on her hand and hurt her finger. Mario took her to the Diary Room, but it was so stupid because he’d been so self-righteous about why he’d chosen Rachel and Sylvia over Becky in the first place, and then Becky hurt her finger anyway – duh – so fitness didn’t even come into it! That’s karma.

I think we should rename Mo ‘poor thing’ as that seems to be what I write every time I mention him. Last night he’d just got out of jail after a whooping 17 hours, then he was told he’s up for eviction! POOR THING!

And I CANNOT believe Sylvia threatened to throw water over the person who nominated her if she leaves on Friday - MY GOD SHE IS A BULLY! GET HER OUT! And Sylvia luv – you’d need a bucket of water rather than a cup because you were nominated nine times!

So she's going to throw water over someone who she thinks has nominated her. At least Grace (without excusing her behaviour) knew Susie had nominated her.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread