You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 24th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 25/6/2008 19:18 (#29515)
Subject: Tuesday, 24th June 2008

Sylvia - what a b*tch!

What is it with Mohamed? I really don’t get why Dennis and Sylvia find fault with him all the time… Last night, when Dennis threw a hissy fit in the garden, I thought ‘here we go again’. I was glad when they made up, but Dennis should never have picked on Mo in the first place. Is it some sort of game plan?

And I’ve been proved right about Sylvia becoming the house bitch! She stayed true to form by getting her claws into Rachel, poor girl. Sylvia thinks Rachel is acting and can’t possibly be such a nice person - well I don’t think she’s acting. Maybe Sylvia should take a leaf out of Rachel’s book and stop being such a miserable bully.

And there’s only one word for the way she’s behaving around Stuart - CRINGE! Poor Stu didn’t know what to say or do when she was crying and mooning over him. I don’t think he was giving off ANY signals to her at all, so she’s totally deluded! Hopefully she’ll get over it and leave the poor man alone; otherwise it might become a case of Fatal Attraction!

Stuart’s obviously got the girls in a spin, though. Even Jennifer seems to be acting strangely. One minute she’s telling Stuart that she’s not that into Dale, the next she’s cuddled up to Dale telling him she doesn’t fancy Stuart. Confused? Me too! That’s bang out of order girl.

I was disappointed in Luke, too. He showed a different side when he riffled through everyone’s things looking for the ‘missing’ custard creams. I thought it was out of order considering he didn’t have much to say when Sylvia hid food and drink for the luxury bedroom - double standards, I say.

Come back tomorrow to find out who’s up for nomination…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread