You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday, 20th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 23/6/2008 16:41 (#29477)
Subject: Friday, 20th June 2008

Good riddance to Alex

Last night’s show was a shocker - I cannot believe Alex was stupid enough to make those threats in front of dozens of cameras. The arrogance! Grrrrrr! In what world does she think that’s acceptable? BB did the right thing by throwing her arse out of there. I now hear that she’s gone into hiding over fears for her safety. She won’t get any sympathy out of me.

Davina’s interviewing her tonight, and I can’t wait to see how she tries to worm her way out it. I hope Davina gives her a hard time.

I think it’s a good idea to put a new housemate in tonight to help the whole thing blow over. It should be a girl to even things out, but who knows what tricks BB has up its sleeve?

The housemates seem shell-shocked about everything that’s happened, but I bet Mario’s chuffed that he’s escaped eviction. I don’t understand why some of them couldn’t work out why Alex had been removed? Are they deaf, dumb and blind?

Hopefully the remaining contestants will get a chance to show their personalities a bit more now. Kathreya is still my favourite – she was so funny in the diary room last night. She has to be the cutest person on the planet. As for Mario squeezing Lisa’s spots in the garden – ewwwwww, gross!

I’m really glad the house won their task, and the housemates’ reaction was something else! But I can relate fully, rationing in that house can drive you potty!

Catch me on Big Brother’s Little Brother tonight if you want to hear more about what I think!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 24/6/2008 21:57 (#29497 - in reply to #29477)
Subject: RE: Friday, 20th June 2008

Executive Member

You came across very well on BBLB Aisleyne. I only watch when you're on. Of course the producers weren't to know she was a bully were they?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread