You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday, 13th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 16/6/2008 14:23 (#29365)
Subject: Friday, 13th June 2008

Alex v Rex: round one

Last night’s shopping task has to be one of the funniest ever! Poor Dennis and Rachel were given an infuriating Hot Buzz challenge to pass a metal wand along a wire track without it touching – and every time the wand connected to the wire, the other housemates were sent an electric shock to their bottoms!

It was like watching a painful orchestra perform, very amusing. The suffering housemates had a vote on whether to finish the task early and admit defeat but the majority ruled, and the pain began again!

But ‘failure’ Alex decided enough was enough and penalised the group by giving up, leading to another fight - this time with Rex.

I must say her outbursts are becoming very boring… Remember I told you! Kathreya and Alex couldn’t be more opposite in attitude.

Kath was crying in pain during the task but, out of respect to her housemates, wouldn’t give up. She is so sweet!

Later on, emotions were high, and Rex and Alex carried on arguing – over a lighter. That’s nearly as bad as burnt chips! At one point, I thought Alex was going to hit Rex. It was interesting to see her break down in tears in the Diary Room, while Rex told BB that he’d try to get on with Alex. Very commendable but foolish!

Needless to say the housemates failed their task and will be living on a basic budget for the next week. Speaking from experience, this will put added pressure on the housemates and I think we’ll see a lot more arguments and tears in the following week.

I’m looking forward to tonight’s eviction! It’s between Mario and Steph I reckon…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 17/6/2008 20:41 (#29388 - in reply to #29365)
Subject: RE: Friday, 13th June 2008

Executive Member

Pain in the bum tasks and pain in the bum housemates. I bet a lot of them are wishing they never auditioned.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread