You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wedesday, 11th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/6/2008 19:54 (#29336)
Subject: Wedesday, 11th June 2008

One word: Alex!

She kicked off again at dinner last night because her chips were burnt. The guilty chef Rebecca got called a ‘dickhead’, before Alex went on to call Jennifer a ‘sell out’ and Lisa ‘mutton’.

But Stephanie got the worst of it when Alex called her ‘a floater’, and a ‘p***k’ who will never ‘be ready’ - although we never quite got to the bottom of what she was supposed to be ready for!

I was gobsmacked when she declared that her fellow housemates lacked courtesy and respect - what a hypocrite! The venom that comes out of this girl’s mouth is unbelievable, unprovoked and therefore pathetic and can be described as nothing less than nasty bullying! What’s happened to BB’s zero tolerance this year? Throw her in the jail I say!

Poor Rachel, bless her, was in tears in the diary room, saying that where she comes from people sit down and discuss things rather than fighting. I’m pretty street savvy, but even I think Alex is way out of line. Fair enough, she’s had to struggle in life, but so have a lot of us!

Steph really came into her own when she stood up to Alex, though; that takes a lot of guts, I should know. Perhaps I judged Steph too harshly?

On a lighter note, has anyone noticed what’s going on between Dale and Jen? Watch this space!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 15/6/2008 08:28 (#29352 - in reply to #29336)
Subject: RE: Wedesday, 11th June 2008

Executive Member

Thanks again Aisleyne. Why do they continue to pick these nasty people? Does anyone know if Alex has been spoken to about her behaviour?
premierscfc
Posted 15/6/2008 11:12 (#29353 - in reply to #29352)
Subject: RE: Wedesday, 11th June 2008

boldjohn - 15/6/2008 08:28 Thanks again Aisleyne. Why do they continue to pick these nasty people? Does anyone know if Alex has been spoken to about her behaviour?

Alex did get called to the diary room and told about her behaviour.  I'm not sure that Alex saw it as a warning though. 

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread