You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 10th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 11/6/2008 23:59 (#29301)
Subject: Tuesday, 10th June 2008

Wedding Day blues.....

Stephanie and Mario's wedding was lovely! But not before it had all kicked off when Mario guided Mikey into the kitchen for breakfast.

Stephanie was there and obviously the bride and groom are not supposed to see each other before the wedding, so Stephanie blew her top, I think this was the first time she has attempted to act her part, but she took it too far and called Mario a ‘stupid git.’

Mario stormed off to the bedroom saying that the wedding's off. Luke and Lisa went to try to fix the mess but Mario was insisting that he doesn't want to go through with the wedding and he wasn’t happy with Stephanie's attitude.

Then Luke went back to the housemates and told them that Stephanie and Mario are making up in the bedroom but poor Mikey thought he had caused the bride and groom to fall out!

In the event, Steph looked beautiful and Mario looked dapper. Alexandra stayed true to her word and objected during the vows – she’s annoying but at least she is honest. When the vows were over, Mario pecked Steph on the cheek - full of romance guys…

It didn’t take long for the housemates to guess who the secret couple was in the house, guessed spot-on, so Lisa, Luke, Mario and Stephanie are all up for eviction.

Stephanie should go as she really didn’t try hard enough in the task, she was not a team player and consistantly worried about herself over anyone else.

Mohamed blabbed in the diary room that he fancies Jennifer, he thinks Dale is his only competition, he said Dale can walk the walk and talk the talk, but reckons he has better hair!

Yeah babe, that’s right, us girls always go for a guy with a good head of hair over anything else, ahh bless him! Meanwhile Rachel and Sylvia quizzed Jennifer on her feelings for Dale.

Jen said she doesn't fancy him and that she doesn’t know him yet, and that she has gone for just looks in the past and it's not just about that for her.

She even said: 'In the real-world he wouldn't even approach me as I'm not his type'.

Hmm, maybe Mohamed is in with a chance after all?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
robbie123
Posted 13/6/2008 18:24 (#29334 - in reply to #29301)
Subject: Re: Tuesday, 10th June 2008

argghhh that really annoyed me that Aisleyne. Steph was lyk get out blah blah blah! But he was actually only trying to help Mickey. I dont think Mohamed will have a chance with Rachael. And Dale is getting on my nerves cause he is pretending not to have a girlfriend to try and get Rachael!!! arghhhh!! the worst thing is ALEXANDRA... CHARLEY WANNABE!!!!!!!!!! she is getting on my nerves she is sooooooooooooo stupid! She made a massive argument just cause Becca wanted to make.... CHIPS!!! really annoying! My fave is... COOKIE MONSTER! i forgot her name!!! hahaha i think its Kaytrina or sumert! SHES SOO FUNNY! She is the funniest in the house and deserves to win!

Robbie Gaffney
xxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread