You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday, 9th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/6/2008 12:47 (#29268)
Subject: Monday, 9th June 2008

I do like a good wedding drama

It all kicked off in the house this weekend between Michael and Alexandra. Big Brother threw a hen and stag do for the housemates and Michael ended up in the bath with a pair of girl’s knickers on.

Sounds like a normal stag do to me but it really offended Alex, or so she said - personally I think she was waiting for any excuse to go mental and blow her top.

My goodness, she’s only been in there for five minutes, how can she be so uptight and mean already? She's got more attitude than Charlie and I put together. I felt so sorry for Michael, it was all so unnecessary.

Correct me if I’m wrong but Big Brother DID set the wedding task right, didn’t they? It’s just that from the way Stephanie acted anyone would think it was all Mario’s evil plan.

Stephanie is taking the task far too seriously, I found myself shouting at the TV: 'It’s a game!’ but she went from bad to worse and now almost the whole house have sussed her out.

I can’t wait to see the wedding tonight because some of the doubting housemates are going to stand and object during the vows, loving the drama this year already, only four days in and it’s all kicking off.

The Thai girl, Kathreya is my favourite, so sweet and innocent. She learnt new words: dignity, hilarious, and crotch which, she explained, means a man’s ‘sausage meat!’

Still fancying Dale guys, especially in that bunny suit at the stag do. He revealed he doesn’t fancy Stephanie but does fancy Jennifer (the Cheryl Cole lookalike). I hope she likes him, she would be crazy not to.

Darnell said as an Albino he can’t see very well at all and Sylvia shared some horrific stories of how life was for her back when she had to run away from her family.

Many housemates have some interesting stories this year - it will be great for raising awareness.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 13/6/2008 20:13 (#29337 - in reply to #29268)
Subject: RE: Monday, 9th June 2008

Executive Member

Thanks for the report Aisleyne. Sylvia's a student at Derby, so my local papers been reporting on her stories. She's not very popular in Derby though.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread