You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday, 6th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/6/2008 14:27 (#29240)
Subject: Friday, 6th June 2008

Day one: OMG, Big Brother is back!

I am sooooooo excited… The house looks amazing and I just can’t believe they’ve finally put a couple in there. It was a brilliant twist to separate them, but I did feel sorry for poor Lisa when she found out that Mario, her boyfriend of three years, was going to have to pretend he’s going out with GORGEOUS Stephanie.

They have to keep the act up 24 hours a day for a whole week or else they are up for eviction - I was on the edge of my seat for the whole show. And I loved it when Davina told us – but not the housemates obviously – that Mario and Stephanie will have to get married this Sunday! Will they go through with it?

I think I am in love with Dale. He is soooooo hot! I know he’s arrogant and mean, but at least he’s honest. I’d like to think he has a sweeter side to him, too. Stephanie will definitely fancy Dale and, after the task is over, I think they will probably end up a couple. Oh, and Rex is fit, too – I wish BB had put as many hotties in my year!

Another favourite housemates is Darnell – aka Daniel, Donald, Danielle! No one got his name right! I hope the show helps him with his confidence issues. I think he’s really brave and will be a fascinating housemate. I also like Michael, I love that there’s a blind person in the house and I hope everyone treats him as an equal.

But Big Bro definitely saved the best until last with Katreya. She’s so cute and a real nut-nut. I think she will be so much fun to watch. Unlike Rebecca, who is annoying me already. I really hope she calms down and soonish please luv…

So it’s goodbye to my social life for another year then!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread