You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Big Brother 9
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Now viewing page 13 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Julian
Posted 14/8/2008 22:44 (#30299 - in reply to #30297)
Subject: RE: Big Brother 9

Executive Member

Interested Observer - 14/8/2008 22:30
How many of us are supporting Rachel this year?

I've taken the plunge and started frequenting DigiSpy this week and I've noticed quite a few familiar names in the Rachel Appreciation thread.

I thought Rachel was adorable on tonight's highlights. Meanwhilst Nicole is shaping up to being one of my most disliked housemates this year - didn't take her long

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Interested Observer
Posted 14/8/2008 23:01 (#30300 - in reply to #29174)
Subject: Re: Big Brother 9

Yes, I've also seen a few familiar signature there, Julian.

Rachel caught my attention a few weeks back when Rex was having a go at her and BB showed him her introduction VT, which I thought was rather unfair. I have since seen that she has a big heart and she is loyal to her friends. She is the only housemate I want to see win this year, with Darnell runner up.
premierscfc
Posted 15/8/2008 08:14 (#30301 - in reply to #30299)

Julian - 14/8/2008 22:44
Interested Observer - 14/8/2008 22:30 How many of us are supporting Rachel this year?
I've taken the plunge and started frequenting DigiSpy this week and I've noticed quite a few familiar names in the Rachel Appreciation thread. I thought Rachel was adorable on tonight's highlights. Meanwhilst Nicole is shaping up to being one of my most disliked housemates this year - didn't take her long Regards Julian

Rex and Nicole are a perfect match. 

sophie
Posted 15/8/2008 11:12 (#30302 - in reply to #29174)

i want stu to go tonight though i do like him still. ive changed my mind cos of rex's bullying to rachel! wanna wipe the smirk of rex's face. apperently rex said hes dead sure rachels gonna go and if stu does he'll buy darnell a ticket to thailand. haha cant wait to see his face!
premierscfc
Posted 15/8/2008 21:26 (#30310 - in reply to #29174)

I have cracked tonight and have actually voted to evict Stuart.  I vowed never to give Endemol a anything after the BB7 farce but Davina's blatant bias on tonight's show just made me do my bit to try and save Rachel.
premierscfc
Posted 15/8/2008 22:00 (#30311 - in reply to #29174)

Stuart has been evicted with 59% of the vote.
emptybox
Posted 15/8/2008 23:22 (#30312 - in reply to #30310)

premierscfc - 15/8/2008 21:26 I have cracked tonight and have actually voted to evict Stuart.  I vowed never to give Endemol a anything after the BB7 farce but Davina's blatant bias on tonight's show just made me do my bit to try and save Rachel.

Same here.
Although I must admit I cracked a little sooner (Tuesday night), and probably rather more often.  

Julian
Posted 16/8/2008 00:26 (#30314 - in reply to #30312)

Executive Member

Yeah I haven't voted as much since the BB7 final but it was worth it

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 17/8/2008 23:09 (#30329 - in reply to #29174)

Senate Member

Having just watched tonights episode I just want to say before a certain administrator claims it to be the case, that when Mo suddenly launches into an anti Sara rant when he realises that she doesnt like him in that way, with Darnell joining in, that.... and I want to make it crystal clear...... SHE DID NOT LEAD HIM ON....... she couldnt have been less leading on.
premierscfc
Posted 18/8/2008 09:00 (#30334 - in reply to #30329)

bradley27 - 17/8/2008 23:09 Having just watched tonights episode I just want to say before a certain administrator claims it to be the case, that when Mo suddenly launches into an anti Sara rant when he realises that she doesnt like him in that way, with Darnell joining in, that.... and I want to make it crystal clear...... SHE DID NOT LEAD HIM ON....... she couldnt have been less leading on.

Does this have anything to do whatsoever with the points raised earlier in this thread.  If you do not do one thing one day does not mean you have never done that thing before.

bradley27
Posted 18/8/2008 13:14 (#30337 - in reply to #30334)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 18/8/2008 09:00

bradley27 - 17/8/2008 23:09 Having just watched tonights episode I just want to say before a certain administrator claims it to be the case, that when Mo suddenly launches into an anti Sara rant when he realises that she doesnt like him in that way, with Darnell joining in, that.... and I want to make it crystal clear...... SHE DID NOT LEAD HIM ON....... she couldnt have been less leading on.

Does this have anything to do whatsoever with the points raised earlier in this thread.  If you do not do one thing one day does not mean you have never done that thing before.

WHAT???? No I mean before the gang in there start on Sara, saying shes leading Mo on now, as they will inevitably will, as suddenly Mo seems to think he is in there with a chance judging on last nights h/ls.

It seems that last night they seemed to be ganging up on her and Lisa claiming them to be a group, whereas they arent of course. According to Darnell (the actual flirt in the house), she moves from one person to another and now shes with lisa.... wrong you bitter little man, she has always been friends with Lisa. And being friends with everyone is not a terrible thing, she has been kind and nice to everyone. Darnell is just showing that if he cant get a woman he attacks them (just lie he did with Bex, who he seemed only interested in when drunk... charming)

Inbetween they still had time to attack Rachel as well as Rex demonising the "woman he supposedly loves". I hope Nicole leaves and starts a better live away from her abuser (because thats what he is), but as with most victims she doesnt understand that she has to leave or her life will be ruined.

I find this years BB the most sexist ever from the hms to a lot of the comments, where the victims of the bullying and attacks get abused and the bullies appalded. This year has really saddened me and left me very depressed about our society.
Julian
Posted 18/8/2008 13:28 (#30339 - in reply to #30337)

Executive Member

I really like Sara, actually. I think she's been getting a bit of a raw deal in there and doesn't even realize it.

I think Sara will be very lucky to avoid being up this week. If she's up with Nicole she'll be safe enough but if she's up against Lisa I'm not so sure. I would save her though.

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 18/8/2008 13:44 (#30342 - in reply to #30337)

bradley27 - 18/8/2008 13:14

Does this have anything to do whatsoever with the points raised earlier in this thread. If you do not do one thing one day does not mean you have never done that thing before.

WHAT???? No I mean before the gang in there start on Sara, saying shes leading Mo on now, as they will inevitably will, as suddenly Mo seems to think he is in there with a chance judging on last nights h/ls. It seems that last night they seemed to be ganging up on her and Lisa claiming them to be a group, whereas they arent of course. According to Darnell (the actual flirt in the house), she moves from one person to another and now shes with lisa.... wrong you bitter little man, she has always been friends with Lisa. And being friends with everyone is not a terrible thing, she has been kind and nice to everyone. Darnell is just showing that if he cant get a woman he attacks them (just lie he did with Bex, who he seemed only interested in when drunk... charming) Inbetween they still had time to attack Rachel as well as Rex demonising the "woman he supposedly loves". I hope Nicole leaves and starts a better live away from her abuser (because thats what he is), but as with most victims she doesnt understand that she has to leave or her life will be ruined. I find this years BB the most sexist ever from the hms to a lot of the comments, where the victims of the bullying and attacks get abused and the bullies appalded. This year has really saddened me and left me very depressed about our society.

You were putting words in my mouth.  You were assuming I was going to blame Sara for what you saw last night.  I was just pointing out that what you saw last night has nothing to do with what had gone on in the house previously and has already been discussed to death in this thread.

Rex is a nasty piece of work with his attitude to Nicole but Nicole also has to take her share of the blame for the way he treats her.  He is nasty to her face so she knows exactly what he is like yet she lets him treat her like crap.  She needs to get a grip and get away from him but in my opinion she lets him treat her badly as long as he is spending money on her.  If Rex was poor Nicole would not be with him.  I think they are two horrible people who deserve each other.

boldjohn
Posted 18/8/2008 14:32 (#30344 - in reply to #30342)

Executive Member

The idea of REAL couples in the BB house discussing intimate details of their private lives turns my stomach. I'm sure we all know of people who mistreat their partners. It makes me angry, but it's not really any of my business. All couples have issues that should remain private. If they are happy to discuss their private lives in front of millions, are they performing for the cameras? Are they faking a stormy relationship to increase media interest? It doesn't seem like pleasant viewing to me.
bradley27
Posted 18/8/2008 14:37 (#30345 - in reply to #30342)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 18/8/2008 13:44

bradley27 - 18/8/2008 13:14

Does this have anything to do whatsoever with the points raised earlier in this thread. If you do not do one thing one day does not mean you have never done that thing before.

WHAT???? No I mean before the gang in there start on Sara, saying shes leading Mo on now, as they will inevitably will, as suddenly Mo seems to think he is in there with a chance judging on last nights h/ls. It seems that last night they seemed to be ganging up on her and Lisa claiming them to be a group, whereas they arent of course. According to Darnell (the actual flirt in the house), she moves from one person to another and now shes with lisa.... wrong you bitter little man, she has always been friends with Lisa. And being friends with everyone is not a terrible thing, she has been kind and nice to everyone. Darnell is just showing that if he cant get a woman he attacks them (just lie he did with Bex, who he seemed only interested in when drunk... charming) Inbetween they still had time to attack Rachel as well as Rex demonising the "woman he supposedly loves". I hope Nicole leaves and starts a better live away from her abuser (because thats what he is), but as with most victims she doesnt understand that she has to leave or her life will be ruined. I find this years BB the most sexist ever from the hms to a lot of the comments, where the victims of the bullying and attacks get abused and the bullies appalded. This year has really saddened me and left me very depressed about our society.

You were putting words in my mouth.  You were assuming I was going to blame Sara for what you saw last night.  I was just pointing out that what you saw last night has nothing to do with what had gone on in the house previously and has already been discussed to death in this thread.

Rex is a nasty piece of work with his attitude to Nicole but Nicole also has to take her share of the blame for the way he treats her.  He is nasty to her face so she knows exactly what he is like yet she lets him treat her like crap.  She needs to get a grip and get away from him but in my opinion she lets him treat her badly as long as he is spending money on her.  If Rex was poor Nicole would not be with him.  I think they are two horrible people who deserve each other.

I wasnt trying to put words in your mouth (otherwise you might have made sense for once ). I knew what you meant.

And I do agree with you with Nicole. She is far from perfect and she should leave, but thats the trouble sometimes. It seems so obviously from the side, but in the middle of it, people dont always think sensibly. Its the same when someone is beaten up by their partner, why do they stay to receive more punishment? It makes no sense, but they often do. I dont understand why, but I do think in this case, it was quite telling when she said that if she didnt have Rex she would have no one. I think she believes that, whether thats right or wrong, and often the victim is left feeling isolated and having nowhere to turn. Obviously she does as do victims of domestic abuse but they cant see it. Anyway that cheered me up, I'm off to kick the cat......

Only joking, we dont have a cat, so next door's cat with have to do
boldjohn
Posted 18/8/2008 22:20 (#30358 - in reply to #30297)

Executive Member

Interested Observer - 14/8/2008 22:30

boldjohn - 12/8/2008 22:54
emptybox - 12/8/2008 22:49

I'm not at all confident about Friday, and I'll be relaxing my no-voting rule to put a few votes Stuart's way.
I hope the fact that he nominated purely tactically, will count against him. Shows that all his talk about wanting to leave is so much bullshine.

I really hope Rachel survives.

From what I've read, Rachel deserves to win, but they're not having any of my money.

I've just voted to evict Stuart on your behalf Boldjohn.

How many of us are supporting Rachel this year?

That's kind of you. I'll be supporting Rachel on the forums and looking out for her after BB9.
premierscfc
Posted 22/8/2008 22:01 (#30413 - in reply to #29174)

Nicole has been evicted and taken Sezer's record away from him getting 94.04% of the vote.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=14875

secrethousemate
Posted 22/8/2008 22:16 (#30415 - in reply to #30413)

premierscfc - 22/8/2008 22:01

Nicole has been evicted and taken Sezer's record away from him getting 94.04% of the vote.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=14875

OUCH!!
premierscfc
Posted 2/9/2008 22:40 (#30537 - in reply to #29174)

Mohammed was evicted with 1.8% of the vote followed by Kathreya with 4.8% of the vote.  C4 trying to rewrite history by pretending spitgate never happened.
bradley27
Posted 3/9/2008 00:37 (#30538 - in reply to #30537)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 2/9/2008 22:40

Mohammed was evicted with 1.8% of the vote followed by Kathreya with 4.8% of the vote.  C4 trying to rewrite history by pretending spitgate never happened.

I'm not defending them but might it be because of the police investigation still going on.

Either way its no surprise as it never gets mentioned, and to me Mo has lost any sympathy I had for him at the time by behaving the way he has since. He's stabbed real friends in the back, bullied along with darnell and Rex (I still dont understand why he wasnt given a warning as well) and basically in my opinion is the lowest of the low, by being the "hunting becoming the hunter". As bad as Rex and Darnell are, the fact that Mo tries to copy them and has harassed women in there, not just Sara but Rachel as well, and his pathetic comment about Rachel on tonights eviction shows exactly why he doesnt have a g/f and shouldnt till he grows up.

As for Kat, well one minute shes in floods then she sees a camera and she suddenly is OK again. Her defence of Rex was quite sickening too. And her supposed love for Rachel wasnt in evidence whenever Rex attacked Rachel.

At least 2 of the rotten 4 have gone, hopefully Rex and Darnell will be the first two out (cant understand how anyone can support these bullies, goodness knows how people would be with them if they were women) on Friday, then its all good as the best 3 will be left and it wont matter to me which one wins.... I'd prefer it to be Rachel, sara then Micky, but any combination will do me.
sophie
Posted 4/9/2008 20:15 (#30560 - in reply to #29174)

i want sara or rex 2 win! most like sara 2 win ..would quiete like 2 see rachel win aswell

but sara is my fave so far

Edited by sophie 4/9/2008 20:17
bradley27
Posted 5/9/2008 14:14 (#30573 - in reply to #29174)

Senate Member

personally I will be depressed if either Rex or darnell win. I dont know what it says about our society if these throwbacks can treat women they way they have and emerge victorious. Its bad enough that Jade made a fortune out of being a bully from her BB and still is able to even after last CBB, but at least she never won or was any closer than 4th. There seems a real possibility that Darnell and especially Rex might win it. As long as one of the other three win, I will be happy
boldjohn
Posted 5/9/2008 20:46 (#30576 - in reply to #30573)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 5/9/2008 14:14

personally I will be depressed if either Rex or darnell win. I dont know what it says about our society if these throwbacks can treat women they way they have and emerge victorious. Its bad enough that Jade made a fortune out of being a bully from her BB and still is able to even after last CBB, but at least she never won or was any closer than 4th. There seems a real possibility that Darnell and especially Rex might win it. As long as one of the other three win, I will be happy

I hope all you diehard BB fans all enjoy the final. I'll be glued to the forums and (if rumours of a 30 minute delay are true) learn who's won before those watching "live". My daughter (the Big Brother fan in our house) is complaining that Darnell (her favourite) has been evicted. Good luck to Rachel, who has apparently been flawless throughout the show.
secrethousemate
Posted 5/9/2008 20:57 (#30577 - in reply to #29174)

Its Rachel v Mikey for the crown :-)

premierscfc
Posted 5/9/2008 20:57 (#30578 - in reply to #29174)

Darnell was voted out 5th with 14.9% of a 5 way vote.  Rex was out in 4th place with 22.5% of a 4 way vote followed by Sara in 3rd with 30.1% of a 3 way vote.  The voting is probably the closest it has ever been in a BB final.
Jump to page : < ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Now viewing page 13 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread