You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

2 housemates to leave together
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

sophie
Posted 28/1/2007 16:02 (#1256)
Subject: 2 housemates to leave together

on bblb.. davina said 6th and 5th place will be leaving together( wich obviusly means danielle and jack) and then everyone else will leave on their own.. and im sure she said interviews will be inside.. im annoyed that there inside..if eveeryones is inside then its just sillly.. i know for health and safety but surely once danielle has been evicted they can do the interviews outside??

your views

Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 28/1/2007 16:22 (#1258 - in reply to #1256)
Subject: Re: 2 housemates to leave together

Executive Member

Thanks for the info Sophie x
Its well annoying, Makosi had to have her interview outsider and that was really bad, these housemates arnt any different. Its not as good if the interviews are inside, its the final!! I also heard that theres no live crowd tonight! I dont know if its true though, hope its not coz the live crowd make all the difference when its the final xxxx
premierscfc
Posted 28/1/2007 16:28 (#1259 - in reply to #1256)
Subject: RE: 2 housemates to leave together

I think they set a dangerous precedent last week by giving Jade special priviledges. There are enough posts on various forums of people recounting there experiences of attending evictions stating how long they queue and then thoroughly searched before being allowed to enter the enclosure. Sezer had to walk the walk and he got more of the vote than Jade.

They should come out one at a time and be interviewed as normal like they have done in the past. It might be unpleasant but I don't see it as a threat to the contestants safety.
sophie
Posted 28/1/2007 16:29 (#1260 - in reply to #1256)

yhe i agree with you.. omg ther better had be a live crowd!! id be so annoyed if there wasn't.. it would be different.. fingers corssed lol

sophie
Posted 28/1/2007 16:32 (#1261 - in reply to #1256)

i meant agree wid becky.. in case ur confused lol!! and i agree with you premierscfc after reading your post lol :D
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread