You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Aisleyne's Diary entry
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

premierscfc
Posted 12/2/2008 20:22 (#27529)
Subject: Aisleyne's Diary entry

I have created this thread to discuss Aisleyne's diary entry as it contains quite a lot of news.

http://www.aisleyne.com/diary/diary.asp

Top of the page Bottom of the page
premierscfc
Posted 12/2/2008 20:32 (#27530 - in reply to #27529)
Subject: RE: Aisleyne's Diary entry

I was looking forward to reading this but the first part has left me feeling empty and a bit deflated.  I just don't know what to say.
emptybox
Posted 12/2/2008 22:03 (#27531 - in reply to #27530)
Subject: RE: Aisleyne's Diary entry

premierscfc - 12/2/2008 20:32 I was looking forward to reading this but the first part has left me feeling empty and a bit deflated.  I just don't know what to say.

Same here.
But it's great to hear from her again.

mich007
Posted 12/2/2008 22:03 (#27532 - in reply to #27529)
Subject: Re: Aisleyne's Diary entry

Dear Ash

It will be great in 2008.....

I so admire you for your honesty you really didn't have to share that but you did. Girl you are a survivor and I think that you have been blessed with a strong and fighting spirit, I really admire that about you. You once said in one of your interviews "not everyone will like you" and you seemed to accept that, taking it on the chin which has to be admired. I think that is the way to be. The transition from being unknown to being famous can be tough it affects the individuals and those around them in different ways, the fact is that you win some and you lose some. It's hard sometimes but I think you take things on the chin. Enjoy your success as a fashion designer and and TV personality. Enjoy your success, live for today. Take the rough with the smooth so to speak. I see your clothing range as a very positive thing and I think you will gain respect for it. Sorry to hear the sad news about a family member.

Take care

Edited by mich007 12/2/2008 22:26
bradley27
Posted 12/2/2008 22:51 (#27534 - in reply to #27529)
Subject: Re: Aisleyne's Diary entry

Senate Member

Ais, if you are reading this, just keep well and never feel you are alone. You know where I am if you need to chat, I am a good listener, its one of my very few talents (in fact most probably my only one). Be well and good luck with the clothes
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread