You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

The "Hi Aisleyne" thread
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 >
Now viewing page 45 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Hi AisleyneMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 11/11/2009 12:03 (#34516 - in reply to #34356)
Subject: Re: The "Hi Aisleyne" thread

yo yo yo

whats popping my fam? missed me? lol

I need to get a bit more love of you guys man, what you all saying? xxxxxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ofni
Posted 11/11/2009 15:07 (#34517 - in reply to #184)

Hi Aisleyne, thanks for dropping by.

What you been up to lately, then?
Julian
Posted 11/11/2009 15:42 (#34518 - in reply to #34517)

Executive Member

Hi Ash, great to hear from you

Lots of love from me

Julian

Edited by Julian 11/11/2009 15:44
selfdelusion
Posted 11/11/2009 19:53 (#34521 - in reply to #34518)

You've been extremely quiet, Ash. Wotchya been up to???

Xxxx.
secrethousemate
Posted 11/11/2009 20:18 (#34525 - in reply to #184)

Hi there Ash, nice to see you back. I hope everything's going well for you at the moment :-)

It sounded like you had a rare old time at the UMAs
emptybox
Posted 11/11/2009 22:33 (#34532 - in reply to #184)
Subject: RE: The "Hi Aisleyne" thread

Alright missus?

I'm looking forward to your Livecloud chat in a few weeks.

Aisleyne
Posted 12/11/2009 01:48 (#34535 - in reply to #34532)

yay!!! loving all the love!!!

I have been chillin out. Got a shoot today though so gotta get some beauty zzzzz's Im getting very excited about watching the Jungle, its like watching a real live horror for me with all the bugs

Im thinking of working with a personal trainer for 6 weeks but its a big investment so still debating on that one....but really need to get my fitness levels up, I run out of breath walking up the stairs!!

So is everyone planned for xmass? I'm not, not a fan really, love the atmosphere and food but not the stress of it, and dont belive in it. Last year I had xmass dinner at my friends house in Jamdown sat outside by the pool with all the usual trimmings, now THATS what I call xmass!!

Shocked Katie is going back into the jungle this year, but with that size contract who wouldnt. I wish her and Peter would just kiss and make up.....I think they will.

Anyway off to draw some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

secrethousemate
Posted 12/11/2009 09:00 (#34536 - in reply to #34535)

Good to see you're getting an early night, Mrs

Good luck with the shoot today. We've been told its going to be especially 'interesting'
bradley27
Posted 12/11/2009 23:45 (#34537 - in reply to #34535)

Senate Member

Aisleyne - 12/11/2009 01:48

I have been chillin out. Got a shoot today though so gotta get some beauty zzzzz's Im getting very excited about watching the Jungle, its like watching a real live horror for me with all the bugs

Im thinking of working with a personal trainer for 6 weeks but its a big investment so still debating on that one....but really need to get my fitness levels up, I run out of breath walking up the stairs!!

So is everyone planned for xmass? I'm not, not a fan really, love the atmosphere and food but not the stress of it, and dont belive in it. Last year I had xmass dinner at my friends house in Jamdown sat outside by the pool with all the usual trimmings, now THATS what I call xmass!!

Shocked Katie is going back into the jungle this year, but with that size contract who wouldnt. I wish her and Peter would just kiss and make up.....I think they will.

I know how you feel except I get out of breath just by walking to the stairs, let alone climb them

As for Katie Price, I can see why she is doing it but it rarely works well the second time and I dont think she will get the result she craves.

Still I dont watch it anymore, since Germaine Greer, when on CBB, made me realise just how wrong programmes like I'm a Celebrity is by eating creatures purely for entertainment. Fair enough most of us eat meat, but thats different to doing it purely for TV purposes.

Edited by bradley27 12/11/2009 23:51
Julian
Posted 13/11/2009 00:43 (#34539 - in reply to #34537)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 12/11/2009 23:45
Still I dont watch it anymore, since Germaine Greer, when on CBB, made me realise just how wrong programmes like I'm a Celebrity is by eating creatures purely for entertainment. Fair enough most of us eat meat, but thats different to doing it purely for TV purposes.

You'll be saying it's cruel to use anti-bacterial soap next. Think of all the poor defenseless bacteria we're killing
bradley27
Posted 13/11/2009 01:57 (#34540 - in reply to #34539)

Senate Member

Julian - 13/11/2009 00:43

bradley27 - 12/11/2009 23:45

You'll be saying it's cruel to use anti-bacterial soap next. Think of all the poor defenseless bacteria we're killing

No, I'm not saying it wrong to eat animals, we all make that choice, its just there seems to be something wrong in eating live creatures for entertainment. Dont get me wrong I used to love watching Fear Factor, but when Germaine Greer mentioned it, it struck a chord with me
Julian
Posted 13/11/2009 11:16 (#34541 - in reply to #34540)

Executive Member

I was just being flippant and I get what you're saying but there are many forms of life and I don't think animal cruelty considerations would apply to some of them.

Nobody worries about the pain and suffering that the grass goes through when the lawn mower goes over it or the tribulations of the grubs and insects when someone replaces their garden with a patio.

I guess it's debatable but I think insects and grubs are a little too low down on the evolutionary scale for me to empathise like I would with more complex lifeforms.

Regards

Julian
ofni
Posted 13/11/2009 11:56 (#34543 - in reply to #34535)

Hi, Ash - hope the shoot went well yesterday - looking forward to seeing the results. You've got another shoot or two in the offing as well, haven't you?

Who will you be supporting in the jungle, then? Your look-a-like Camilla, maybe?
boldjohn
Posted 13/11/2009 19:27 (#34545 - in reply to #34535)

Executive Member

I agree about it being a real horror Aisleyne, so I won't be watching. I'll look forward to the Livecloud chat though. We could all exchange Christmas shopping tips (or then again we could not bother). I hope the shoot went well. Looing forward to seeing the pics.
Aisleyne
Posted 16/11/2009 18:50 (#34558 - in reply to #34545)

The shoot was a real blast, its not what you think at all! Cant wait for it to be printed

erm...whos Camilla Ofni?

To be honest i was disapointed with the line up for the Jungle....BORE OFF!!!!
I think the only crowd drawer will be Katie Price, for good and bad reasons.
they should stick me and Nikki Graeham in there, now THAT would be entertaining, we both hate bugs and filth! But ITV would never choose a bb'er

OMG, so my IDOL is on xfactor next week, MC! My mate was having dinner with her and Nick Cannon (as ya do) and I wanted to go but was at my shoot!!!! GUTTED!!! Anyway I probably would have embarrased myself and my mate and got tounge tied or sumik

Here's a question: A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?
selfdelusion
Posted 16/11/2009 18:53 (#34559 - in reply to #34558)

I think she's a Strictly Come Dancing lass, Ash.
http://celebrity.itv.com/2009/TheCelebrities/Camilla-Dallerup

And I'm still pondering your question, being as I used to be a psychologist... ;-)
boldjohn
Posted 16/11/2009 19:41 (#34560 - in reply to #34558)

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 16/11/2009 18:50

The shoot was a real blast, its not what you think at all! Cant wait for it to be printed

erm...whos Camilla Ofni?

they should stick me and Nikki Graeham in there, now THAT would be entertaining, we both hate bugs and filth! But ITV would never choose a bb'er

OMG, so my IDOL is on xfactor next week, MC! My mate was having dinner with her and Nick Cannon (as ya do) and I wanted to go but was at my shoot!!!! GUTTED!!! Anyway I probably would have embarrased myself and my mate and got tounge tied or sumik

I would say it depends on the circumstances. I've often given diplomatic answers to avoid offending people, which is a form of lying. On other occasions I would say it's best to be honest even if the truth hurts. I would not lie to anyone who I thought was harming themselves or those close to them. Good to hear that your shoot went well. I hope to see the results soon.
ofni
Posted 16/11/2009 20:28 (#34563 - in reply to #34558)

How do you know what I'm thinking? Looking forward to seeing if I was right, though.

erm...whos Camilla Ofni?

Aisleyne, there was once an unlikely agreement between some members here and Heat magazine about a lookeylikeyness between you and Camilla Dallerup.

http://www.aisleyne.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2414&posts...

However, that was before today's pic of Ms Dallerup showering in her bikini, which demonstrates while her dancer's physique is not unattractive, she clearly comes short of "the Ash-standard" in at least TWO important respects.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-1228160/Im-A...

Well, yes, they certainly should have put YOU in, but give 'em a chance - they might grow on us.

What a shame - and of course you wouldn't have been tongue-tied.

Hmm Have to think about that one....
bradley27
Posted 17/11/2009 06:10 (#34566 - in reply to #34558)

Senate Member

erm...whos Camilla Ofni?

Although MC is on next week, I believe her bit was pre-recorded this week. Far be it for me to say but I think its because she didnt do it very well live last year if my memory serves.

As for your question I would say neither. Its not right to tell a lie nor is it right to tell the truth in a harshful manner, although slightly preferable to telling a lie. Find a way of telling the truth but in a reasonable manner is my answer
Aisleyne
Posted 17/11/2009 19:06 (#34567 - in reply to #34566)

I LOVE YOU GUYS

emptybox
Posted 17/11/2009 23:05 (#34568 - in reply to #34558)

Aisleyne - 16/11/2009 18:50 Here's a question: A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

Neither.

Keep your mouth shut, and run like hell! 

Aisleyne
Posted 20/11/2009 13:30 (#34574 - in reply to #34568)

omg!!!!!

I hope nobody has been affected by the floods.....hope Sopie is ok?

Worried

God Bless the families and the poor police man who we lost xxxx
bradley27
Posted 20/11/2009 15:41 (#34575 - in reply to #34574)

Senate Member

Aisleyne - 20/11/2009 13:30

omg!!!!!

I hope nobody has been affected by the floods.....hope Sopie is ok?

Worried

God Bless the families and the poor police man who we lost xxxx

She has been tweeting a bit today, so shes OK.
ofni
Posted 20/11/2009 15:58 (#34576 - in reply to #34574)

Yes Aisleyne, it's awful isn't it?

I think secrethousemate is up that way too, but he's been posting "in another place" this pm so I guess he's OK too.
bradley27
Posted 20/11/2009 23:14 (#34581 - in reply to #34576)

Senate Member

ofni - 20/11/2009 15:58

Yes Aisleyne, it's awful isn't it?

I think secrethousemate is up that way too, but he's been posting "in another place" this pm so I guess he's OK too.

when you say "in another place" I hope you mean physically, rather than in spirit
Jump to page : < ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 >
Now viewing page 45 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread