You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Donny hits out over the Goodys
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 26/1/2007 21:41 (#1151)
Subject: Donny hits out over the Goodys

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds12125.html

Donny very cross about the Goodys.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
yoda
Posted 26/1/2007 21:54 (#1155 - in reply to #1151)
Subject: RE: Donny hits out over the Goodys

It would have been interesting if he had stayed around. I think he would have totally changed the whole group dynamic and would have kept the "plastics" on their toes!

I also think he could have won. My friend knows him and he is a good guy.
Odm
Posted 26/1/2007 21:58 (#1156 - in reply to #1155)
Subject: RE: Donny hits out over the Goodys

yoda - 26/1/2007 21:54 It would have been interesting if he had stayed around. I think he would have totally changed the whole group dynamic and would have kept the "plastics" on their toes! I also think he could have won. My friend knows him and he is a good guy.

Hi Yoda....yes love what you say...because I tend to agree.  I love the rock n roll thing anyway being in music myself...Donny would have put a whole different slant on things...I really feel things could have been so much more interesting if he had stayed around...I never heard of him before by the way...but now I would like to hear more of him..

yoda
Posted 26/1/2007 22:06 (#1158 - in reply to #1151)
Subject: Re: Donny hits out over the Goodys

He has had some stick in certain quarters for being a "pretend" punk but all he is doing is playing the music he loves. Most music tends to recycle previous generations, would you agree?
Odm
Posted 26/1/2007 22:16 (#1159 - in reply to #1158)

yoda - 26/1/2007 22:06 He has had some stick in certain quarters for being a "pretend" punk but all he is doing is playing the music he loves. Most music tends to recycle previous generations, would you agree?
Many a musician will tell you that there is,nt a tune out there that 'has,nt been done before ' lol these days we even 'sample' good hooks so YES you have my full nod on that one...I dont know much about Donnys music but obviously if you could suggest a couple of interesting tracks I will have a reakon on it.. Overall however, music is about attitude..Donny has the right attitude because he clearly sticks to what he enjoys..he is obviously not going to change that to suit any genre or any fashion slot..and hes right...real musicians believe music comes from the soul...its just doing ya thang....if you know what I mean. Good on him I say.

Edited by Odm 26/1/2007 22:17
ofni
Posted 27/1/2007 00:07 (#1163 - in reply to #1151)

And he got to hold Aisleyne's hand the other night - lucky blighter!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread