You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Susie Vericho BB7 on TV tonight.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 26/1/2007 18:26 (#1125)
Subject: Susie Vericho BB7 on TV tonight.

A Place in the Sun on CH4 at 7.30 this eve, shes got £1.5m to spend.
Thought I would let you know Susie will be looking at properties tonight on the TV...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sophie
Posted 26/1/2007 18:41 (#1133 - in reply to #1125)
Subject: Re: Susie Vericho BB7 on TV tonight.

cool.. i havnt heard from suzie since bb7..
Odm
Posted 29/1/2007 04:40 (#1323 - in reply to #1125)

I did,nt hear a very good report about this. It seems that Cosmos was not available to assist Susie in 'looking' for a propery and so a friend of hers apparently went along with her. The report I read was not favourable to Susie saying that she hardly said a word failing to truly contribute towards the programme. It was reported that she had turned down two properties in the heart of Londons elite areas because she insisted that they should have a walk in wardrobe and that this became the focal point of the programme. I did,nt watch it so cannot comment. This was taken from a newspaper report I bought locally today.

Edited by Odm 29/1/2007 04:42
secrethousemate
Posted 29/1/2007 11:52 (#1326 - in reply to #1323)

I watched and I don't think that's a very fair assessment of Susie. She had plenty to say and was very fussy about the sort of house she wanted. Obviously with a £1m budget to play with, she could afford to be. Her husband turned down her choice of house in Chelsea because of the lack of parking.

A lad called Jack who was at the NYE party with Aisleyne also made a brief 'cameo' appearance on the show.

Odm
Posted 29/1/2007 14:22 (#1329 - in reply to #1326)

This is the report mentioned in my post. Taken from local Newspaper:

From BB House to Milionaire Row.

A Place in the Sun (Channel 4 7.30pm)

Susie Verrico was the subject of this episode and boy did presenters-cum-property experts Jonnie Irwin and Jasmine Harman have their work cut out. Normally on this show, the househunting individual or couple are shown a number of houses in this country and some more overseas which match their budget and guidelines. They must then choose one of the places to buy. This edition was slightly different in that the 43 year old model and Big Brother Housemate had been given the princely sum of 1.5 million to buy both a pad in London AND a holiday home in Marbella. As her millionaire musician husband Cosmo was away on business, Susies friend stepped in his stead to help make any difficult decisions, but seeing as she merely stood around agreeing with everyone, it was a pointless exercise. The flats found by both presenters were, as you might have expected, stunning. Watching Susie flippantly turn her nose up at apartments costing more than 1 million in Kensington and Battrsea however, will have left a bitter taste in the mouth of many viewers especially as she seemed more concerned with finding a pad with a big enough walk in wardrobe than anything else.

Edited by Odm 29/1/2007 14:25
becki
Posted 31/1/2007 19:58 (#1633 - in reply to #1125)

Executive Member

I missed it!! How annoying!!
I wanted to watch it, i liked Susie!
Thanks for the info
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread