You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Voting Chaos
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 26/1/2007 00:26 (#1038)
Subject: Voting Chaos

.....I am starting to Yawn at Endermol.....have they decided the voting is all c**ked up because the votes go against their own choices of eviction?  Well..I would,nt waste a single penny voting as this CBB is a total washout....boring!!

Heres the report anyway.......

Endemol has cancelled all existing votes for Friday night's eviction due to an incorrect advertisement for the eviction phone lines airing during Thursday's Channel 4 show.

"Last night, at the end of Celebrity Big Brother, there was an error in the on-screen information about Friday night's eviction vote in relation to the eviction phone line details for Shilpa," explained Endemol in a written statement. "While the voice-over was correct and stated "To vote to evict Shilpa" the on-screen text mistakenly read "To vote to save Shilpa".

"This was a genuine mistake which was due to human error. We apologise to viewers and feel the best way to rectify it is to cancel the vote so far and re-open the voting again this evening, at the end of tonight's show. We have consulted with our independent adjudicator before making this decision.

"Viewers who voted can have a full refund and any unclaimed monies will be donated to charity. Following this error the profits from Friday night's re-opened eviction voting will also go to the candidates charities."

Top of the page Bottom of the page
emptybox
Posted 26/1/2007 01:14 (#1045 - in reply to #1038)
Subject: RE: Voting Chaos

If they've started giving all their phone profits to charity, then they've obviously give up on this series.
Odm
Posted 26/1/2007 01:31 (#1046 - in reply to #1045)

Its a total stinker EB....I would,nt vote for anybody on principle. There is a definate farce going on and I think if they dont clean their act up they should just pull the plug and forget about it...

This show should be a fly on the wall account of people living in a house being natural and then us choosing who appealed to us.....instead it is full of deliberate twists and turns and in my view , prods and prompts about what 'should' happen rather than what happens naturally...I hate FARCES and this is top of the list for my dustbin....

...and I did,nt get to see Darryn Lyons ...now that did make me cross...

ofni
Posted 26/1/2007 01:32 (#1047 - in reply to #1038)
Subject: Re: Voting Chaos

To summarise the decline and fall of BB:

BB7 - conspiracy

CBB5 - c**k-up
maringo
Posted 26/1/2007 05:55 (#1067 - in reply to #1038)

Maybe they deliberately made a mistake when they weren't getting the results they wanted.
Odm
Posted 26/1/2007 15:48 (#1087 - in reply to #1067)
Subject: Re: Voting Chaos

I agree with you Maringo and I wont even bother to whistle...the cheating backstabbing swines...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread