You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

A year ago today.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

becki
Posted 18/8/2007 18:52 (#21524)
Subject: A year ago today.

Executive Member

Just wanted to make a thread coz its a year ago today since the bb7 finals!! wooooooooooooooo!!!!
So much has happened since then, Aisleynes career is still going strong. Shes achieved so much and i know that we're all sooooooo proud of her. Shes a superstar and the best housemate ever.
I think the year has gone so fast!! its well wierd that this time last year Aisleyne was still in the house preparing to leave...and we were all voting like mad for her!!!!!!
This is just the first year...in 10 years time and more, we'll all still be here supporting the one and only Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace xxxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 18/8/2007 19:17 (#21525 - in reply to #21524)
Subject: Re: A year ago today.

Thanks for the reminder! It's certainly been a hectic year for Aisleyne since leaving the house. I hope the next 12 months are just as busy.
ofni
Posted 18/8/2007 23:30 (#21528 - in reply to #21524)

It's certainly been quite a year!
boldjohn
Posted 19/8/2007 00:47 (#21529 - in reply to #21528)

Executive Member

ofni - 18/8/2007 23:30

We've all lived and breathed Aisleyne's highs and lows of the last year. I personally have enjoyed every minute of it. I urge everyone to continue supporting her in years to come.
emptybox
Posted 19/8/2007 02:07 (#21533 - in reply to #21524)
Subject: RE: A year ago today.

She's done really well, and I'm sure the best is yet to come.
becki
Posted 19/8/2007 17:37 (#21552 - in reply to #21529)

Executive Member

boldjohn - 19/8/2007 00:47

ofni - 18/8/2007 23:30

We've all lived and breathed Aisleyne's highs and lows of the last year. I personally have enjoyed every minute of it. I urge everyone to continue supporting her in years to come.

To right!! I'll always be a fan of Aisleyne....shes my hero forever and always....however cheesy that sounds...its true xxxx
ofni
Posted 19/8/2007 23:41 (#21560 - in reply to #21524)

A year ago today in the Sunday Mirror article Aisleyne said she felt like the real winner of BB7. I think that today's article in the Sunday Express is an eloquent confirmation of that, don't you?
boldjohn
Posted 20/8/2007 02:50 (#21564 - in reply to #21560)

Executive Member

ofni - 19/8/2007 23:41

A year ago today in the Sunday Mirror article Aisleyne said she felt like the real winner of BB7. I think that today's article in the Sunday Express is an eloquent confirmation of that, don't you?

I remember reading that story on rain sodden news stands at Great Yarmouth. It seems like yesterday. I never bought a copy due to the moist condition and the accompanying revelations about Nikki's past career. At least my Sunday Express is drier and Nikki-free today.
UK2007
Posted 30/8/2007 11:11 (#22139 - in reply to #21524)

Aisleyne is a hero, an incredible woman with real strength and courage. We'll love her and support her forever and ever. We can never forget her. She'll be as much of a hero in 50 years time and she is now, maybe even more !!

I hope she keeps going with everything and though she loves doing the glamour shoots etc... hope she continues to do all the good things she does aswell such as campaigning against guns and the great work she's doing as patron of Brain Tumour UK.

Ash, you're an angel with a heart of gold. You're one in a billion.
sophie
Posted 30/8/2007 15:17 (#22148 - in reply to #21524)

i agree 100% what you just said..you have summed it up dead well..your dead right in everything you just said she will be a hero 4eva to everyone and a great super star and all the work she does now and will do will all be great because shes great
becki
Posted 1/9/2007 00:23 (#22280 - in reply to #22139)

Executive Member

Well, after watching this years bb final....i can honestly say it wasnt half as good as last year.
Aisleyne went through so much but she came top girl and that is something nobody can ever take away from her. Shes the true winner and everyone still loves to talk about her, and thats coz shes special and one of a kind.
Aisleyne made last years big brother the best, and i remember bursting into tears on the final night after seeing her face when Nikki was evicted. I cant believe its been a year!! I know we'll all keep supporting Aisleyne in everything she does Wooooooooooo....Ash-a-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!! xxxx

Edited by becki 1/9/2007 00:24
bengos
Posted 1/9/2007 00:25 (#22281 - in reply to #21524)

Executive Member

Well said Becks!

Tonight was such a great reminder of how much of an impact Aislsyne has had on our lives. This year's lot will be nowehere in 1 year (and deservedly so), but 1 year on Aislsyne is still doing great things. I just know that in another year that won't have changed.
becki
Posted 2/9/2007 00:55 (#22319 - in reply to #22281)

Executive Member

bengos - 1/9/2007 00:25

Well said Becks!

Tonight was such a great reminder of how much of an impact Aislsyne has had on our lives. This year's lot will be nowehere in 1 year (and deservedly so), but 1 year on Aislsyne is still doing great things. I just know that in another year that won't have changed.

Damn right!!
(i got this next sayin from you Rich....i stole it )
HERES TO THE NEXT YEAR!!!!!
Aisleyne fans forever and always xxxxx

Edited by becki 2/9/2007 00:56
sophie
Posted 2/9/2007 00:58 (#22320 - in reply to #22280)

becki - 1/9/2007 00:23 Well, after watching this years bb final....i can honestly say it wasnt half as good as last year. Aisleyne went through so much but she came top girl and that is something nobody can ever take away from her. Shes the true winner and everyone still loves to talk about her, and thats coz shes special and one of a kind. Aisleyne made last years big brother the best, and i remember bursting into tears on the final night after seeing her face when Nikki was evicted. I cant believe its been a year!! I know we'll all keep supporting Aisleyne in everything she does Wooooooooooo....Ash-a-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!! xxxx

lol i remeber cryin at that part aswell!! it was mint..and aisleyne did great a true star..we will all deffo be hear forever..coz theres no1 else like aisleyne and no1 will EVER be better than her..i think we are all lucky you no..coz aisleynes such a gr8 person and always will be..so yes here is to the next year lol 

bengos
Posted 2/9/2007 01:04 (#22321 - in reply to #22319)

Executive Member

Damn right!!
(i got this next sayin from you Rich....i stole it )
HERES TO THE NEXT YEAR!!!!!
Aisleyne fans forever and always xxxxx

Hehe - typical woman, leaves with everything :D

I can't imagine a time when I won't be supporting Aisleyne, she's an incredible lady. She's done so much for so many people, just by being herself. Without her, Becks wouldn't be living her dream, I wouldn't have an amazing best friend, and we all wouldn't know each other!

If the next year is 5% of the last year, i'll be a very happy man!

Thanks Ash!
becki
Posted 3/9/2007 00:40 (#22377 - in reply to #21524)

Executive Member

Awwwww thats well sweet Rich!!! wooooooooooo!!
I know i say it a lot.... but i really wouldnt be where i am now if it wasnt for Aisleyne. She's inspired me so much, made me believe in myself, and i have some amazing friends because of her, i have some brilliant memories with some of you which i will never forget. I just know the next year will be fab too...and the year after that, and the year after that...etc etc lol
Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooo much Ash-a-leeeeeeeeeeen.xxxxxxx
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread