You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 9th August
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/8/2007 13:12 (#20916)
Subject: Thursday 9th August

And I thought you liked me…

I can’t believe BB showed the new housemates the nominations – brilliant. It was so awkward seeing as they all nominated each other. Surely they should have had a bit of loyalty to each other? STRESS!

Kara-Louise stayed true to form and sobbed uncontrollably! I know she doesn’t watch BB much but she must have realised that people have to nominate and that she might be nominated at some point....

Seeing the nominations caused chaos in the house, Ziggy admitted to Gerry that he nominated him and Gerry got all sanctimonius about it as he always does!

It’s so sweet to watch Brian gushing over Amanda. He is smitten and I’m starting to think that Amanda actually likes him more than I originally thought, which is brilliant. We all love a romance, especially when it grows over time and is not instant as they usually don’t last - see Ziggy and Chanelle and Liam and Amy.

Urrrrgghhh! I can’t believe the rabbit-gutting task. I would have failed miserably, it was so disgusting and the twins were hilarious, screaming at every crunch!

Amy or Kara-Louise to go please....

Top of the page Bottom of the page
sophie
Posted 11/8/2007 17:09 (#21009 - in reply to #20916)
Subject: Re: Thursday 9th August

another great blog aisleyne..i love reading them..your right!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread