You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 3rd August
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 6/8/2007 13:41 (#20576)
Subject: Friday 3rd August

Day 66: The mother of all twists

What a brilliant twist, Big Bro is so evil, the poor new housemates thinking they was safe. They’re booting two of the four housemates in the halfway house out tonight.

It was really sad to watch to be honest. I was pleased to see Liam and Ziggy back where they belong – in the main house.

Everyone seemed to have it in for Amy. I must admit she’s not my favourite, especially after her antics with Liam, but I don’t think she is as bad as they all think.

And who is she trying to kid telling everyone that she would have stayed in the halfway house and faced eviction if she could have, yeah right, so why didn’t she say that? I did when I had to evict someone from the house next door. Brian went and told Amy everything that the other housemates have been saying about her… Brian - don’t do that!

I am liking Jonty, he seems so sweet and innocent and how sweet when he tried to convince Carole that Amy is not that bad.

Ziggy is regretting offering himself up to go to the halfway house, I knew he would. Poor thing.

Carole made me laugh when she said she had offerd Liam condoms. What on earth is Carole doing with a box of condoms? Hilarious.

And how cute was it when the housemates sung their song over the garden wall together, aahh.

Tracey is not getting on with the new housemate David. I think she feels threatened by their arrival. Carole, on the other hand, seems to have forgotten their friendship and is telling the new girls everything she said about them, that’s not very loyal!

So who will go? It would be so unfair if Tracey went. I do think they chose correctly but I am not sure Tracey is as popular as she used to be. I want her to stay and wouldn’t mind which one of the others left.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread