You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

New Aisleyne Pics on BIGP Printstore - Ash on YOUR fridge?
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

ofni
Posted 23/1/2007 21:17 (#801)
Subject: New Aisleyne Pics on BIGP Printstore - Ash on YOUR fridge?

I just clicked on the BIG Pictures Printstore link in the SHOP, and got a very pleasant surprise - a lot of (mostly) NEW PICTURES OF AISLEYNE! And VERY nice they are too!  Aisleyne mousemat anyone? Would ANY work get done with that distraction? And a coffee would surely stay "hot" much longer in an Aisleyne-decorated mug. (hmm that means problem for fridge magnet )
I'm delighted to see that (not before time) Aisleyne is the "Image of the Day" on the BIGPictures Printstore homepage. And what an image! WOW! I trust that she will remain the Image of the Day for a good number of days.
I'm also very impressed with the additions to the Aisleyne gallery, though some are a little "seasonal" (must confess I'm a tad less keen on the santa-hat ones )  - I trust that Spring Summer and Autumn will also be represented in due course!
I'm also pleased that they have been placed in the Glamour Girl collection rather than the reality TV section. That's where Ash belongs now (until her modelling and/or Hollywood career takes off anyway) Though by the same token I'm surprised that the caption on these new pics is "Big Brother's Aisleyne" rather than "Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace" or even just "Aisleyne" which seems to be a strong enough "brand identity" for Nuts and the tabloids these days. Depends whether the BB "label" is asset or liability  - I'd have thought it's the latter nowadays for Ash, hasn't she "moved on"?. Maybe the Malta pica should be moved over to this section as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 24/1/2007 00:18 (#804 - in reply to #801)
Subject: RE: New Aisleyne Pics on BIGP Printstore - Ash on YOUR fridge?

Thanks for the update ofni! There are some good pictures there.

I'm also not too keen on the ones with the santa hat. It's like drawing a moustache on the Mona Lisa.

You can now also download the images to your mobile. So you can pretend you're talking to Aisleyne on a videophone or something.
emptybox
Posted 25/1/2007 02:23 (#939 - in reply to #801)
Subject: RE: New Aisleyne Pics on BIGP Printstore - Ash on YOUR fridge?

That image has made my week, never mind my day.
ofni
Posted 30/1/2007 12:45 (#1382 - in reply to #801)
Subject: Re: New Aisleyne Pics on BIGP Printstore - Ash on YOUR fridge?

Shilpa has replaced Aisleyne as Image of the Day on BIGP Picturestore. Pity, but I can understand it in the BIGP scheme of things. They COULD put her as the glamour girl thumbnaill though hint hint.

In compensation, there are five new pictures of Aisleyne in the Glamour Girls section. They are from the Penthouse event last week; Lauren Pope also features and there is one pic of the two of them together.

I'm pleased that the captions just say her name (either in full or just "Aisleyne" ) rather than the BB7 label.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread