You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 10th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 11/7/2007 14:03 (#19050)
Subject: Tuesday 10th July

Day 41: Psychic Pauline

How hilarious was it when ‘Pauline’ was fortune telling through the half eaten burger? Brian (or should I say, ‘Ryan’ ) was amazed! Pauline, aka actress Thaila, might not really be psychic, but she knows Big Bro put her in the house to rock the boat. Call me skeptical, but I know this is a cleverly hatched plan to spice things up – and isn’t she doing a good job already?

I was so shocked by Charley. Why is she sucking up to Pauline so much? Does she really want to sleep in Pauline’s luxurious guest room that much? Maybe she’s realized that she might be up for eviction this week. Even if she is, the ‘fake’ eviction will keep her in. I reckon we might start to see a softer side to this girl soon. A smile, even?

Ziggy and Chanelle have split up (again) but this time I think it may be for good. No sooner had he clocked eyes on Pauline and Chanelle was blubbing in the diary room. He’s getting ready to make his move on Pauline – but he may have some competition from Liam who’s already told the fake Aussie he thinks she’s gorgeous. Talk about a fast mover. Attaboy!

I felt sorry for Chanelle, but she seriously needs to move on now. She can’t keep acting so childlike and being so moany. Get over it, girl! He obviously has.

Pauline will string the guys along for entertainment and to wind the girls up, but nothing will happen with any of them. Poor Liam, he’ll be gutted to see her go.

I’m finding fake week quite funny, but I reckon the housemates will rumble their rogue housemate soon. Carole’s already on the case. I love this lady! What a star, I’m backing her all the way now.

What do you think? Email me at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread