You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 6th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/7/2007 12:42 (#18856)
Subject: Friday 6th July

Day 37: Who’s gonna go?

The tensions mounding, but who’s gonna get the chop?! Laura reckons Chanelle is going, but I say Chanelle to stay!

Gerry put Ziggy on the spot and asked him where he’ll be taking Chanelle when they leave the house, but Ziggy made a very sharp exit claiming that he’s a ‘private boy’. Yeah right! It seems to me he’s just worried about tying himself down. Chatting to Chanelle in the garden he said they should just have fun in the house and outside is another story!

The housemates had to make banners of support for either Laura or Chanelle, talk about causing a divide Big Bro! Gerry compared Laura to an endangered species, like a big fish, which is exactly how I would describe her!

I think Brian saw Charley in a whole new light after Carole covered her with body paint. Charley went straight out to show Ziggy and Chanelle who were in the caravan together. Ziggy did his best to be a gent in front of Chanelle and not look, and I reckon Chanelle handled it quite well. If it was my man Charley was prancing around in front of half naked I wouldn’t be so forgiving! It’s as though Charley wants Ziggy to fancy her!

How funny is Brian? Everyday he says something funny that makes me crack up! Today he taught Gerry and Amanda self-hypnosis and then him and Gerry recited their animal alphabet in the diary room! Then poor Brian confessed to Nicky that he feels common compared to the other boys. I wish I was in there to give him a pep talk!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread