You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 2nd July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 3/7/2007 12:12 (#18261)
Subject: Monday 2nd July

Day 33: Lucky Charley gets a lovely birthday

So, the public chose Billi to be the third person to be evicted. It was the right choice, I think.  But it was mean of BB to do the yes-and-no-test about talking about evictions on Friday. BB read out what various housemates had said and asked the others whether they thought it broke the rules!

No wonder it caused a lot of tension in the house.

I respect the fact that Nicky was so honest about what she did and didn't say. Pity some of the others didn't follow her lead.

Unfortunately Chanelle's dream that Nicky was trying to kill her came at the wrong time.  Just when Nicky was saying she feels alone and needs a hug, Chanelle drops that bombshell. Poor Nicky.

Laura needs to leave Carole alone before I break in and tell her: 'Leave her alone and show some respect, you moany cow!' Laura says Carole is annoying, well, FYI, so are you missus.

I'm warming towards Jonathan more each day.  He is so interesting - when he's in the diary room, he gets the housemates right every time he talks about them.  Brian is also very funny in the diary room.  I could watch him all day!  I wish Amanda would just fancy him already...

Charley was so lucky to get such a nice birthday. I was green with envy. It was nice to see everyone getting on so well for a change...Chanelle and Ziggy are really starting to get on my nerves as they're forever discussing their relationship.  If they should or if they shouldn't.  Just get on with it guys and chill out!

Let me know what you think at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Till next time..... Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread