You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 25th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 26/6/2007 10:52 (#17476)
Subject: Monday 25th June

Day 25: Happy Campers!

What a weekend in the BB house! Seany's gone and although the housemates are in shock, I think the public made the right choice. His pranks were funny but beginning to wear thin still, at least he got to leave on a high.

I love the caravan task. Seeing Charley stripped of her glamour and taking back to basics is genius. Her kicking and screaming is obviously an attempt to copy Nikki from last year, but she needs to show the public her softer side. By taking her away from the competition in the group I thought this might happen - but she still managed to act the diva. Watch yourself girl, you may have escaped nomination this week but you are fast becoming the most unpopular contestant ever.

I wonder if she will escape nomination this week. The other housemates can't stand her and even she was shocked when she wasn't up last week. I reckon it's tactical. They know she won't win so they're keeping her in.

And what about Ziggy and Chanelle? The quickest break up in history! Don't get me wrong, I like Ziggy (much more than Billi!) but he was flexing his muscles in the relationship there. He wants Chanelle to know that he can easily drop her at any time, so she'd better behave. And it seems to have worked as she's fussing over him more than Billi now. But you know what they say, getting back together is always the best bit...

Do you think it will last though? Let me know at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Until tomorrow, gang, Aisleyne x
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread