You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 20th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 21/6/2007 12:42 (#17254)
Subject: Wednesday 20th June

Day 22: Nomination fever

Wow, it certainly kicked off last night! But that's normal for nomination day - it's the added stress of potentially putting your fellow housemates up for eviction. Even if you don't like them!

It was a lot more intense last year, though, because we used to be locked in the living room for hours and it was really horrid. I am SO jealous that this year's housemates can walk around the house freely after they've nominated in the diary room. There isn't as much pressure.

Carole, Jonathan, and Se got the most nominations and are up for eviction this week. I can't believe Charley wasn't put up after all the arguments that have erupted around her! I think it might be tactical voting...

I was shocked by the amount of housemates who went straight up to the person they had nominated and pretended everything was fine straight after putting the boot in! Amanda surprised me; how could she hug Carole immediately after coming out of the Diary Room having just said Carole lacked fun' and annoys me'. Perhaps she's more calculated than she seems?

Charley did it too when she slapped Se's hand and sat down for a chat with him. She said in the Dairy Room that his behaviour was evil' and made her upset'. It may seem silly, but this two-faced behaviour really upsets me. It's so fake.

There were lots of tears last night. Chanelle is showing her age with all those tantrums. She totally overreacted. And what about when she said Zak's name by mistake while nominating? What was THAT about? I can't wait to see what the psychologists say about that Freudian slip of the tongue!

And the pressure of the house is obviously getting to Carole - bless her. I hope she doesn't go on Friday. I think she deserves to stay for as long as possible. All the younger housemates nominated her because she is strict, but that's needed in there, trust me guys.

I think Billi is right, Jonathan has enough money to buy most experiences, so maybe he should go... Then again, Se is becoming very tedious with his constant schoolboy pranks. But I think it would be interesting to see if anything happens between him and Nicky if he stays he may say he's gay, but I think he has a secret crush on her!

Who should go? Email me at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread