You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 18th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 19/6/2007 13:11 (#17132)
Subject: Monday 18th June

DAY 20: Boy, oh boy!

Well, well, well, new testosterone in the house. At long last, I say! Already the new boys are shaking things up in the house. I love it!

How funny is Brian? The things he says are hilarious and so far he is my favourite. He reminds me of a male bimbo.  Most likely to fancy? The twins. They seem to be on the same wavelength.

Liam seems OK. He sussed out Charley's game straight away. I wonder if sparks will fly here. Most likely to fancy? Chanelle.

Billi will definitely stir things up. But what a bimbo? He's trying to reinvent the mullet, but I really don't like it when straight guys use hair straighteners. He isn't very masculine and seems like a bit of a poser. Most likely to fancy? Himself. Although I reckon a love triangle is forming with Chanelle and Ziggy. That should rock the boat!

The older guy, Jonathan, seems interesting. He put down postal workers which was not a good thing to do in front of Carol, a devoted activist. He's a born leader and will want to lead in the house, which I think could cause a power struggle. He ain't gonna win though, but it could be fun to watch. Most likely to fancy? His own leadership.

And what's this, no sooner have the blokes arrived and I'm sensing a shift elsewhere in the house. Do my eyes deceive me or are there cracks forming in the Chanelle/Ziggy relationship? I call them Zig and Wag (instead of Zig and Zag, remember them? The two crazy TV puppets?)

Is Chanelle starting to see through Ziggy and realise he might not be genuine? I think the other girls are right when they say that Zig wouldn't go for her on the outside. Trust me gang, I know him and it's true. He wouldn't look twice at her in the real world. Chanelle had better wise up, before she get's too attached.

What do you think of the new men? Email me at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread