You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Jade in Ok Magazine.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 20:49 (#662)
Subject: Jade in Ok Magazine.

I hear Jade is in OK Magazine on Tuesday.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 22/1/2007 00:54 (#681 - in reply to #662)
Subject: RE: Jade in Ok Magazine.

Odm - 21/1/2007 20:49

Will she be paid for this interview? Or is it another freebie?
Odm
Posted 22/1/2007 01:22 (#685 - in reply to #681)

maringo - 22/1/2007 00:54
Odm - 21/1/2007 20:49 I hear Jade is in OK Magazine on Tuesday.....

I dont know..what I CAN tell you is that I read several reports slightly contradictory on DS about her fees and what she was going to give to charity. It was said she is only earning 50k in the house and she should give that to charity...Then I understood that Carole Malone had said it is more like 500k divided between the threesome Goody clan.  This whole thing will get buried and we will all never know what she gave and what she did,nt. The one thing that has been made clear is that she has refused her payment for the NOTW interview and it has gone to charity....

It is not really very impressive to me..there is definately cover ups going on ALL OVER THE PLACE...and all of this actually is exceedingly good news for Endermol as their programme that people love to hate is actually a total curiosity magnet....dreadful eh? but good business for some!!!

Interested Observer
Posted 22/1/2007 15:27 (#720 - in reply to #662)
Subject: Re: Jade in Ok Magazine.

Terrible business. When Jade was evicted it was reported that she would receive £100,000 for an exclusive interview with NOTW. When we were told that the money would go to charity, the fee became £50,000. I am glad though, that some money will go to charity.

I am sick of all the contrived apology appearances. I am sure that Jade regrets that the bullying against Shilpa was taken to be racist but that does not mean it didn’t happen. She has always behaved as a bully on reality shows. I can understand that she is that way given her well documented background. However, I feel that she is a bad role model and should not be in the public eye. John Noel Management would have been better off with Aisleyne on their books.

Edited by Interested Observer 22/1/2007 15:29
bengos
Posted 22/1/2007 15:38 (#723 - in reply to #662)

Executive Member

I can't believe so many publications and TV shows are giving the bully an audience. Even sadder still is that people will buy these mags.
becki
Posted 22/1/2007 18:32 (#735 - in reply to #681)

Executive Member

maringo - 22/1/2007 00:54

Odm - 21/1/2007 20:49

I think shes giving it all to Charity. Which is so sweet of her.
I like Jade, she didnt have to donate all her profits so far to charity, but she did
Odm
Posted 23/1/2007 02:05 (#764 - in reply to #720)

Interested Observer - 22/1/2007 15:27 Terrible business. When Jade was evicted it was reported that she would receive £100,000 for an exclusive interview with NOTW. When we were told that the money would go to charity, the fee became £50,000. I am glad though, that some money will go to charity. I am sick of all the contrived apology appearances. I am sure that Jade regrets that the bullying against Shilpa was taken to be racist but that does not mean it didn’t happen. She has always behaved as a bully on reality shows. I can understand that she is that way given her well documented background. However, I feel that she is a bad role model and should not be in the public eye. John Noel Management would have been better off with Aisleyne on their books.

Something else I read, just in case I hav,nt mentioned it, is that Jade has changed her 'Charity' several times and it is being said that she is not giving it to any to do with racial abuse as it would be like 'admitting' she was in the wrong...

I was not very impressed by that.....but no one can trust the tabloids so I will not rise to the bait...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread