You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Hello and BB Auditions! (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

Ryan109b
Posted 4/6/2007 00:37 (#16280)
Subject: Hello and BB Auditions! (ANSWERED)

1st of all, let me say a big HELLO! To Aisleyne! I think your fabulous hon, and totally loved watching you in BB! I was rooting for you from the moment you walked in! Your fab and totally love you! Anyway, enough gushing. I'm sure your sick of answering BB questions, but 'tis the season. If this year goes well and is still enjoyable, I'm definately going for the auditions next year. Gives me a year to prepare, I figure. So my question is, do you have any advice for someone going into the BB auditions? Maximise your chances of making it, etc? Also, if I ever run into you out there in the world, please forgive me if I gush and scream like a 11-year old girl on Red Bull. Aisleyne rocks! Ryan A loyal admirer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 4/7/2007 19:08 (#18477 - in reply to #16280)
Subject: Re: Hello and BB Auditions!

Hey Ryan

Welcome to OA babe,
Thank you for your support Hunni.
Many people ask me for 'tips' for the audition and I say the same thing each time..................BE YOURSELF! I cant stress how importaint this is, they want to know you, not someone in a funny suit or being OTT.
If its ment to be Hun then you will get in , just remember dont be anything your not.
Keep OA posted
xx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread