You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

David Gest and my favourite couple (Grease is the word)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 26/5/2007 01:08 (#15727)
Subject: David Gest and my favourite couple (Grease is the word)

There are just certain people that you like. They can be rude, ignorant, different , offhand, I dunno...whatever...but somehow..you like them..and I LIKE David Gest. Hes a wonderful character, weird, strange and fussy, but entertaining and enormously watchable...so I like this programme because he is one of the judges...I also love showmanship...and theres plenty to see on this series. The dancers are all a bit naff and the singing leaves a lot to be desired...put dancing AND singing together and its a breathless bit of shuffling around. Having said that, there are one or two brilliant singers...the boy with the stutter and that lovely girl he partners who had the brace on...singing...BRILLIANT...dancing...nope...star quality...less than that....but both will be fantastic vocalists and should not worry about not winning this show.

Regarding the winner..there is one girl in it to win it for me...shes beautiful, always smiling...lively face, great figure...I would pick her immediately ...Its Michelle. She is Sandy. I did not watch it this week..so dont know if shes still in it....

One thing..some people have star quality..this girls voice is a bit weak...overall package though...is very worthy of playing Sandy. Dont know if I like her partner...but if I was honest none of the boys have got that Travolta thing...have they?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ofni
Posted 26/5/2007 01:10 (#15728 - in reply to #15727)
Subject: Re: David Guest and my favourite couple.

Wonder whether they had any interaction with Aisleyne at the More mag party?

http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/r2show0?f=Oldest&k=*666215&u=DEF...

Edited by ofni 26/5/2007 01:15
PrincessRachel
Posted 26/5/2007 16:53 (#15753 - in reply to #15727)
Subject: Re: David Gest and my favourite couple.

Senate Member

i havnt ealy been watching this cos i have bee watching Rob on Any Dream Will Do but now he has been votedout i will be watching this insted cos Grease is better then Joseph lol!
I like Susan
PrincessRachel
Posted 28/5/2007 22:56 (#15922 - in reply to #15727)
Subject: Re: David Gest and my favourite couple.

Senate Member

oops! i ended up watching joseph cos i was guna watch this when it was repeated later that night but i fell aseep (as usual lol)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread