You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Carole Malones Newspaper Column
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 15:22 (#595)
Subject: Carole Malones Newspaper Column

I did see CAROLE on Russel Brands show...and to be honest she was quite fair about Jade.

However, she is making her money talking about her....which is to be expected.

HERE is the report: 
Carole Malone has described Jade's verbal attacks on Shilpa as "hideous" and "hateful" in her Sunday Mirror column today.

The journalist has said that the scenes broadcast on the show last week were uncomfortable to watch but maintains that the tension had nothing to do with race.

"[Shilpa] was excited at the prospect of working here in England and having girlie nights out with me and Cleo and Jo and Danielle," Carole explained. "And that's why what's happened is so upsetting: 'Is this what England is like?' she asked plaintively the other night after she and Jade had had their worst spat yet.

"Jade had said she was 'so far up her own backside she could smell her own s**t'. And that was the first time I got really angry, the first time I felt a shiver of revulsion. Because no matter how rich or how beautiful or how privileged Shilpa is, no matter how imperious or how bossy she is, she didn't deserve that."

"It wasn't racism," Carole added. "Just because someone with a brown skin is bullied and insulted it doesn't automatically mean she's the victim of racism."

Edited by Odm 21/1/2007 15:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page
emptybox
Posted 21/1/2007 16:48 (#607 - in reply to #595)
Subject: RE: Carole Malones Newspaper Column

It's all very well for Carole to pontificate, and I don't disagree with what she says, but it was her that was annoyed that Shilpa wasn't punished along with herself and Cleo, and that was a factor in starting the bad feeling towards Shilpa, especially on Danielle's part.
Odm
Posted 23/1/2007 03:19 (#769 - in reply to #595)
Subject: Re: Carole Malones Newspaper Column

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/carolemalone/
I really enjoyed reading this article that Carole wrote about Shilpa. Gosh its an eye opener Shilpa is worth 15 million...whistle...
and it seems she still lives at home with mum at the ripe age of 31 and is not allowed to stay out later than 2am..
worth a read and carole writes quite nicely actually....
maringo
Posted 24/1/2007 16:54 (#858 - in reply to #769)
Subject: Re: Carole Malones Newspaper Column

Odm - 23/1/2007 03:19

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/carolemalone/
I really enjoyed reading this article that Carole wrote about Shilpa. Gosh its an eye opener Shilpa is worth 15 million...whistle...
and it seems she still lives at home with mum at the ripe age of 31 and is not allowed to stay out later than 2am.

She's a sharp one, that Ma Shetty.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread